Chapter 2-New York City

Chapter 2-

Harry’s POV

I had to admit. I liked Delilah. We all did, One Direction, except Zayn maybe. We all liked how she was so opinionated and wasn’t afraid to tell us how she felt about One Direction. But it didn’t matter anyway, because we were leaving for our USA tour in a day, and we probably weren’t going to see her ever again.

“You gonna miss her, mate?” Louis asked, coming up to me and putting a hand on my shoulder.

“Ehh” I said, which was a total lie. I was going to miss her a LOT. Which didn’t matter anymore, because again, we were going on tour, and probably weren’t going to see her ever again.

Delilah’s POV

“Honey we have something to tell you.” Mum said, “Can you come downstairs?”

I wondered what she was going to say. I walked downstairs, and saw that my mom’s belly was...big! Not meaning to be rude, but she looked like she was gaining weight.

Mum and Dad were anxiously waiting for me in the dining area and when I got there, their faces lit up. I had always been their favourite child, not that I had any siblings. I was an only child, and had always been cared for a lot.

“So, Mum, Dad, what’s the news?” I asked eagerly to hear the answer.

“Honey...we’re having a baby!” Mum blurted out with tears of happiness slowly falling down her face.

“...Ohmigosh!” I screamed with joy. “Do you know if it’s a girl or boy? OH GOLLY!!” I yelled. I had so many questions, and things in mind to do if the baby was a girl or boy. If it was a girl, I would braid her hair, and pretend she was my doll, like I would with my fake baby dolls. If it was a boy, I would teach him to play the guitar, play sports with him, or even play games with him! I was SO excited!!

“When’s the due date, mum?” I asked, even MORE eager.

“Well, judging from my doctor’s appointment last week, about a month!” My mom said excitedly.

My jaw dropped. A month? That means they’ve been keeping this little secret from me for...8 months? My heart shattered. Well that explains my mum’s belly... I thought. But I can’t believe they didn’t have the courage to tell me at least 2 months in the pregnancy.

“I...I can’t believe you haven’t told me yet.” I said with tears dripping down my face.

“Oh we’re sorry, honey. We just couldn’t tell you with the emotional distress you had from school.” Mum explained.

You see, people bully me at school. Only because of one reason:

Mackenzie Anderson.

She was a Princess. Or that’s what me and my friends call them. The Princesses, the girls who have the new clothes, the hair, the mobiles-everything! And don’t even get me started on their love lives! They fancy him, they fancy whoever and what not! It took me a month just to understand their clothes, their princess lives were so hard!

Mackenzie Anderson was the reason all my emotional distress was born. Her and her ‘Kingdom Friends’ (Princesses, Princes, Jokers...etc) bullied me. It was TERRIBLE! My whole high school life was all teasing and bullying, I was glad when I was graduated and was accepted into University of the Arts London.

“We have more news, Dee.” Dad said. He was the only person who called me ‘Dee’.

“What is it?” I stopped halfway going upstairs back to my room. I turned around and headed back to the dining area.