(21) Investigating P2

Anna, Sans, and Papyrus stared at the sight before them. Slowly, Papyrus reveals their own find:

Another piece of red cloth.

"What could it be from?" Anna wonders. She has her suspicions, but she wants them confirmed first.

"I-I-It appears t-to be a rip, f-from either as-suit, hat, or m-maybe a t-tie..." Alphys stutters, muttering. She is running all the possibilities in her brain, and thinking of what she would need to find out for sure.

"well... c-can you... test it? I believe it would require..." Sans then droned on about a bunch of sciencey stuff, which Anna processed none of.

Anna layed her head back, thinking. If it was a piece of red fabric, it could be anyone! Well... anyone that wears oddly colored suits, hats, or ties.

I guess that narrows it down, a little.

Sans finished rambling, and Alphys came to a conclusion. She could test the samples, and find out which piece of clothing it is from. For now, they need to come up with a braud list of suspects.

"Well... This one kid from school wore a red suit to Grillby's the other day." Anna says hesitantly. Soon others began to pipe up with there own suggestions.

"O-one of the customers f-for the cafe has a r-red hat. He's a regular I-I think." Carson says.

"O-OH! and mr. adams has a red tie." Sans says suddenly.

"Ya... and so does Mr. Jacobs..."

"This classical punk at our dance club has a red suit!" Undyne says.

A few others were mentioned. Another kid with a hat, an adult with a suit, another teacher with a hat. Now it just depended on what the fabric was. Alphys grabbed the samples in baggies, and her and Undyne ran off to her surface lab. They had to raise a lot of funds for it, but Alphys thinks it was worth the hassle.

They head out, and the others are left to examine the suspect list. All they can do now is wait, and it is driving them insane.

This one is short, I know. But if you haven't caught on, or live in a different country, i have a reason why the last update was delayed. It is a two word answer, and the beginning of a new era in my life.

High school.

Yes, my first day as a freshman was Thursday, so I've been caught up. I was testing the iPads that were distributed to us (and am typing on it right now! It has a detachable keyboard!), and i have been organizing my stuff, messaging my friends, and editing the last chapter.

This one is short also because it was something that needed to be seen, but would not take up 1000 words. So, here's a chappy. Another one is coming soon!

Love, your somewhat faithful author.

And remember! Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold,

BYE!