(2) Work

Oh my God! Here is Another chapter!
You all sure are lucky Candies! Good thing I spent an hour or two planning the next 10 Chappies!

Expect Daily updates for a bit. SO MANY IDEAS...

On other terms... On with the actual story 😂

-----------

     My sleep last night was eerily dreamless. Usually I have either a nightmare of my parents, or a good dream about escaping them.

Wait.

That second came true now, didn't it?

Wow.

But, escaped or not, I have my first day of work today.

I crack open an eyelid, wearily surveying my surroundings.

"I don't wanna get up yet..." I grumble softly.

As if on cue, a smiling Michin enters the room. She chuckles and laughs at my laziness, and walks to the bed.

"Come on Daisy, first day of work today!"

"I know..."

"Well then get up sleepy head!"

"Na, I think I'll stay here."

My Aunt then proceds to raise her hands. She holds them in front of her, poised like weapons. A nervous shiver crawls up my spine. Is she going to hit me? Please... Not again...

"No..."
I whisper fearfully.

But she doesn't stop.

But she doesn't hit me, either.

"Gotcha!"
She shouts, lowering her hands. She wiggles her fingers across my stomach.

I howl with laughter, tumbling off the bed and onto the floor. She follows me, never taking her hands off my stomach.

"No! MERCY MERCY!"
I shout between giggles. Michin laughs as well.

"No mercy shall come from the pastry queen!"

The two of us roll around, encased in a furious tickle battle. I turn onto my stomach, trapping her under me. Then she sits up abruptly, trapping me in guard with her legs.

I push on her stomach, breaking her ankle lock. Then I swiftly stride over her thigh, coming up seated on her stomach in mount position. I tickle around her neck and armpits, earning srangled laughs and gasps for air from My Aunt.

(If any of you don't know, this is described in the martial art of Jujitsu. I've trained in it for years. Don't mess with me 😂)

"Mercy mercy!" Michin cries.

"Ah, so the roles have reversed!"

"Yes! Release me!"

I chuckle, standing up from my tickle position. Michin catches her breath, and I extend a hand to her.

I really like it here.

"Thank you Daisy!"

"Your welcome Michin."

Michin leaves the room, allowing me time to change while she eats breakfast.

My gaze wanders the bedroom, trying to remember where the closet is.

The walls are a light grey, accompanied by a stripe of bright green along the top, all the way around. The bed sits right in front of the door, leaving a foot or two between it and the wall, so that the door can open.