wth is this website anymore

So, while strolling through the deep depths of my login history, I found this beautiful gem known as Wattpad. I was concerned, deeply. I'm not even sure if anyone will read this but I sure as hell am gonna write it!

I'm not sure if Scott's updated you guys at all on me, but I've been quite busy with work. Stuff's been going on and I haven't had time to hang out with him as much as I want to. Sure, we chat occasionally, but it's not as much as I'd like. Sleep + Work = #1 Priority. I also noticed this account has been dead for a year and I assume it will stay that way. Butttttt.... LAURENCE TIME!

So, why am I writing you may ask? Well, I'm off today and have nothing to do. I've played a few games and now I'm extremely bored. So I went through my login history and noticed Wattpad was sitting near the middle. I was reminded of this very book that had brought me my fame (if you can even call it that) among Scott's friends who had been very invested in the book. It's 2017, nobody cares about me or this book anymore and I highly doubt I'm even relevant anymore. Maybe this won't even be read because the interest is so low. Regardless, Happy day to you all! Just a little update on things. Ta-ta!