The story of Cheesy Goudatime

Now now. You haven't done anything. So for a filler I shall tell you the life, of Cheesy Goudatime, my agent.

Cheesy Goudatime started off at Outgoing Ugly dude when I met him. He wasn't that ugly though. He was a nice looking guy. NOT LIKE I LOVE HIM OR ANYTHING!!!!! (Although, maybe it'd be nice) So. Cheesy Goudatime took my advice when he found out that I ran a strip club. He went there twice a week and was always greeted kindly by my chix who worked there. He managed to collect some interesting techniques that even I use today. Using his clever skills, he managed to become a Douche and became great friends with Chix picker, Kanye West. They spent a lot of time together hanging out at the bars and strip clubs (Believe it or not, it was Cheesy Goudatime that filmed Kim K's sex tape, AND got her together with Kanye). A few years later, Cheesy managed to start his own strip club, known as "Hootars." The club became IMMENSELY popular and thrived well. Cheesy had gotten to level 9, and remains there today, Totaling 1256 chix so far. When he gets to Laurence level, he shall be my executive officer here at Chix.Inc, the biggest strip company today, owning 95% of all Strip clubs around the world, only a few, like Hootars, are not under Chix.inc's control. Cheesy Goudatime will also give Hootars to Chix.Inc and run all strip clubs we own, together. Cheesy is happy with me here at Chix.inc and will be happy to abandon Hootars for Chix.inc, to work with the person who got him so far.

Thanks for reading Cheesy Goudatime's story! Next chapter will be my story. Cya!