Aha!

YOU THOUGHT THIS BOOK WAS DEAD, HUH!? (well, it is... and probably won't have another part for a year) BUT IT ISN'T, CUZZ I, THE GREAT LAURENCE, WILL BRING THIS BOOK (and account) BACK TO LIFE... As well as bickering Scott to make another chapter of his poetry... (Psst... Clouds is my favorite) Anyways, now that my little paragraph on useless shit is done, onto the story.

Ah... Chicks, huh? Some beautiful, some ugly, no matter as long as they give you money at one of your legally owned strip club. Cheesy Goudatime spends his life amazingly, by strapping people to chairs, and they pay him to put his clothes on... Pretty interesting, but actually gets a lot of money. He also sells hentai posters, porn subscriptions, and even free blowjobs in most major cities, Now, I know most of my viewers left after the first chapter because they were hoping to actually learn to pick up chix, but Cheesy is truly the greatest man alive... More so than Chuck Norris... Yeah, I said it, Chuck Norris. Deal with it autistic noobs. Some of Cheesy's top businesses include Playboy, Brazzers and Pornhub. He recently sold playboy under huge secret money compartments and it is now being turned into a PG-13 Mag, He did it for good though... He really couldn't deny the deal they gave him. (Psst, the chapter's over now)