Final Epilogue (The Ending)

A/N: hallo! Okay, so to make this as simple as possible, I'm not going to put '10 years in the future' or whatever. I'm just going to the put the age of the people in that section so it will make sense. I promise, it's going to be fine (is secretly just telling myself that). Anyway, enjoy! :)

-~-

Camila: 26 Lauren: 27 Charlotte: 5

CAMILA'S POV:

Just as promised, Lauren and I went into the doctors in early December to see about having a kid together. Apparently, it all went well and we ended up doing the procedure to have Lauren and I's child. Yes, science has improved that much to where it is biologically Lauren and I's.

Dinah and Normani watched Charlotte for that day, just so we could do it all without having to worry about watching over her at the doctors' office. When we picked her up, we explained to her what happened and she was extremely excited.

Much to her disappointment, unfortunately, we don't know if it worked. So, that's why we are going into the doctors again today to see if it worked. We had to wait a month to see. It's the middle January and we are all so excited.

"Grab my jacket, won't you?" Lauren hollers from inside the garage.

"Sure!" I call back, snatching her blue jacket off the coatrack. Charlotte follows beside me, putting on her own jacket.

"Mama!" Charlotte giggles, taking my hand in her's. "Are you excited?"

"Yes," I grin, opening the garage door and leading us out. "Are you?"

"Definitely." Charlotte squeals, bounding toward the car. She gets into her seat, buckling up.

Clara, Lauren's mother, is meeting us at the hospital. She is going to watch Charlotte in the lobby because we can't bring children under eight in the back. I don't think it really matters to Charlotte, as long as she is there.

I hop into the passenger seat, looking over to Lauren who is already in her seat and all ready. I hand her her jacket, earning a small smile from her.

"You okay?" I inquire, resting my hand on her thigh. She nods weakly, shrugging.

"I guess," she whispers, a faint smile flickering on her lips. "I mean, I'm so excited for another child but what if it didn't work?"

"Then we will try again." I promise, caressing her thigh with my thumb reassuringly. "It will all be okay."

"I'm sure of that." Lauren chuckles, pulling out of the garage. "I can't believe you may be carrying our child. Isn't that incredible?"

"It's mind-blowing." I grin, looking in the rear-view mirror at Charlotte's ecstatic face. She wears a huge grin, barely containing herself.

"Lets go, babes."

-~-

"Camila Cabello-Jauregui and Lauren Cabello-Jauregui." The nurse says into the lobby room at the hospital, looking up from her check board.

Charlotte immediately looks at us when our names are called. Clara smiles at us as we stand up to head back.

"Good luck." Clara smiles, squeezing my hand tightly.

"Thank you." I grin as Lauren kisses her mother's cheek.

"Bye, Mom." She waves farewell before we head back. I sneak one kiss to Charlotte, waving goodbye.

The nurse leads us to the back room, occasionally looking back at us. "My name is Abby Reads and I'll be your nurse today." She addresses herself.

"I'm Camila and that is Lauren." I tell her, gesturing to my wife when I say her name. The nurse nods in acknowledgment.