Jealous-Ivan Martinez

I was getting ready for the day when my boyfriend Ivan came up to me and hugged me from behind "Hey Babe" he said "Hey" i said smiling and pecking him in his lips "Babe my friend Lia(Sssniperwolf Fam!🐺) is coming over here" he told me "Well...Ok then babe,ai'll go downstairs when i'm done with my makeup" i said "Babe you don't need makeup ok!?" He told me so i just put my makeup down and go downstairs with him "Hey y/n" Jake greeted me "Ayyee whatsup Brotha!" by the way Jake is my brother.

Time Skip

You heard the doorbell rang and you answered it "Babe who i-" He got cut off by the girl "Hey Ivan watsup!?"The girl said "Yow hey Lia,Come in" ivan said "Hey I'm Lia,You're y/n right? You're so gorgeous!" Lia said to me "Thank you Lia you look gorgeous as well" i said smiling at her.

Time skip(again😹)

We were at the couch sitting and i noticed Ivan is still talking to Lia and i'm getting Jealous because he doesnt even noticed me! So i decided to just go to our room and just watch something to keep me to not get bored and i decided to watch RIVERDALE(Yass Cole is so Hot omfg😻) You were at the middle of the episode when Ivan opened the door you didn't talked to him or even looked at him because he 'ditched' you when he was talking to Lia "Hey Baby" I didn't respond "Y/n Whats wrong babe why are you not talking to me?" He asked "Ivan stop!" I tell him "Look.Y/n i'm not gonna stop if you don't tell me whats wrong!" He responded "Ivan you freakin ditched me you didn't even talked to me you're too busy talking to Lia!" I said "Y/n are you jelous?" He asked smiling at me "N- Well yeah" i said getting embarassed "Aww my baby is jealous,Y/n look you don't need to get jealous you're the girl i love and the only girl,I love you so much and i will never replace an amazing girl just like you ok?" He said i was just smiling at him "Baby I'm sorry for getting jealous i just don't want to lose you that's all i love you so freakin much Ivan Martinez" i said and kissed him.

Then the rest of the day is full of cuddling and eating food and ofcourse Watching Netflix.

Don't forget to follow me on instagram

INSTAGRAM
Kathleenxavery
Grethan_mitchell
Whydontweoffline

Thank you so much for reading my book it has 17k reads i can't believe it thanks fam love ya'll!♡

Vote-Comment♡