I'm sorry,I love you guys-All

I opened my phone and scroll to all the comments.

Username1:Slut
Username2:You're using them just to get famous slut.
Username3:Fuck off of them!
Username4:Bitch!
Username5:I hope you die sweetie <3

I can't take this anymore.I always get a lot of hate.I ran to the bathroom and slam the door and shut it and took all the sleeping pills and fill the bathtub with water "FUCK OPEN YOU FUCKING BOTTLE!" I yelled.I heared the guys trying to open the bathroom door "Y/n! Open up!" Jake shouted.I just sat at the bathtub and put all the pills in my mouth and drown myself in the bathtub filled with water.Jake broke the door and ran up to me and took me out of the water "Y/n! What are you doing this to yourself!" Jake said crying "I'm sorry" i whispered "Oh my god Y/n!" Erika exclaimed engulfing me in her arms.Kade stopped the water.They all stared at me "Y/n..." Alex whispered crying into my shoulder."CALL 911!" Tessa yelled.Nick dialed 911.

"You can make it y/n" Jake said crying.AJ sanged our favorite song 'Can't help falling inlove' "Wise men say only fools rush in.But i can't help falling inlove with you...." Ivan and Emilio were holding my hands they were crying."I'm sorry guys this is the right thing to do.I love all of you..."Jake hold me tightly.I closed my eyes fully.

AJ'S POV

"No please Y/n!" I screamed.Everybody was crying Jake,Ivan,Emilio,Tessa,Erika,Nick EVERYONE."Why her!" Kade yelled.Tristan is crying blaming himself like Nick,Anthony and Chance.

The paramedics came.They took y/n and put her on the stretcher."Only one of you can come" the paramedic said.We looked at Jake and he nodded.Y/n is his sister so he entered the ambulance.

Jake's POV

I put my head on her hands and sobbed."Sister,My little sister you can make it" i said."Sir what is her name sir?" The paramedic asked "Y/n Paul" i replied."What's the reason of why she did this?" They asked "Because of all the hate" I whispered they nodded.

When we pulled up to the hospital,they removed my sister from the ambulance and i followed them "Sir you'll have to wait in the waiting room" i nodded.The guys were there and Logan.Logan was crying.
"I saw a letter in her desk it's for us but we already read it,It's your turn" AJ said giving me the paper.

I rubbed my eyes and read it.

Dear AJ,

You're the only one who's gonna get this letter because i'm to lazy to make more than one letter.Just past it to the other guys ok? They have their own sections.

AJ,You're the best guy ever! Thank you for being there for me.I love you so freakin much! Thank you for singing me to sleep,Playing Video games with me and even though you hate watching scary movies you're still there to watch with me.Thank you!

Jake,Hey Brotha! I'm sorry.I love you so much.You're the best thank you for helping me to make a channel you and Logan are my inspiration.I love you!

Logan,Heyyyy Logann! Take good care of Kong for me? Thank you for introducing me to the band WDW you guys are amazing.I love you Logan.

Chanthony,Hey OHIO boys! We've been friends since we're like 7? I don't even know.I've been there when you guys needed me and you guys always cheer me up! I love you Ohio boys!

Erika and Tessa,Yo! You guys are amazing,You guys are like my sisters i remembered when some boys were being so flirty while we were walking i literally spilled all my drink on their car.I love you Queens!

Martinez Twins,Yoowww! Spanish twins! I love you guys! Thank you for helping me play GTA and COD i love you guys!

Nick,England is my city lol.Anyways hi nick i love so much thanks for helping me speak with an accent.I love youu!

Kade,Uncle Kade! I love you and Nathan so much! Thanks for buying me a drone and a camera you're amazing but i guess i can't use it anymore.I love you Kade!

Tristan and Alex,You guys are one of my fav duo you always make me smile do more carpool ride you guys are amazing! I love youuu!

Chad,The most savage person i know! Thank you for being there for me and thnk you for teaching me how to skate. Love youu!

Everyone,Hey guys thank you for making me Happy and for making me laugh.I'm proud of you guys! Make me more proud guys! You guys are freakin amazing but it's time don't be sad i'll be there by your side i love you guys.Goodbye❤

Love,Y/n Paul❤

I can't stop crying she's my sister.I love her to damn much.

Then the doctors came out "I'm sorry but Miss Y/n Paul died today at 5:16pm.I'm sorry for your lost.We'll allow visitors" the doctor said.All of them were crying.We opened y/n's room to see her there.We cried even more."Hey sister i love you,We all love you so so much,We will miss you".We said our last goodbye to y/n.AJ doesn't want to leave her side."This is my fault" he said "This is not your fault AJ ok!?" Erika said "We all make mistakes.No one is perfect this world will be full of lifeless people! OK!" Nick said "Y/n wants to be happy" Logan said "I just can't believe she's gone i love her so much!" Alex said.

The doctors walked in "Do you guys want to pull the plug?" The doctor asked.I looked at AJ and he nodded.He got close to Y/n and pull the plug while whispering "I love you,Thank you for everything" he said.

She's gone.Our little sister is gone forever.💔

What do you guys think?

🌸Words:1015🌸

Wow i can't believe i just wrote this.This is sad😭

Thank you for reading!❤

~kathleenherronavery💖