Cuddles-Anthony Trujilo

You and Anthony are dating for 2 years now.

I woke up to get ready for the day but Anthony hugged me from behind "Hey Babe" he said with his cute morning voice "Hey Toner" i said kissing him in the cheek "What are we going to do for the day?" he asked "Well,We can cuddle all day!" I said.He smiled and kissed me in the cheek "Baby i'll edit some instagram photos in the office ok?" I said and he nodded.

-skip time-

I'm almost done editing the photos so i decided to go upstairs.I opened the door and saw Pizza,Chocolates and Chipotle.
"Hey Baby you like it?" Anthony asked from behind "Heck yeah babe!" Then Anthony grabbed my hand and lead me to the bed "Babe let's just cuddle all day" Anthony said "Ok i'll get my Laptop and let's watch netflix" i said getting up and grabbing my laptop.
I sat down and set the laptop in the bed "What should we watch?" He asked "13 reasons why!" I said because it's my favorite "Ok babe" he said pecking my lips.

While we were watching Anthony hugged me while watching "Hey y/n i love you so much" he said "I love you too Anthony" i said kissing him passionately.Next thing i know i fell asleep in his arms.

short imagine because im lazy asf and one of guys asked me to make a Anthony Imagine!💖

Don't forget so follow my social medias and add me on my snapchat!💖

Personal instagram:Kathleenxavery

Wdw fan account:Whydontweoffline

DolanTwins and AJMitchell fan account:Grethan_mitchell

Twitter:Kathleenxavery

Snapchat:itskathleonardo

Musical.ly:kathleenxleonardo