Nathan Speiser Imagine

I woke up early to get ready for school.I open my bedroom door and head to the kitchen to see Logan there "Hey Logan" I said grabbing pancakes and orange juice "Hey sis,So Make told me you and Nathan are in a relationship?" He asked "Yes Logan" I said blushing finishing my food "Well ok but if he hurt you me and Jake will kill him" Logan said "Ok Logan" I said running back to my room and opening my bathroom to get a quick shower and once I'm done I picked my outfit for the day.

I open my bedroom door and head to the kitchen to see Logan there "Hey Logan" I said grabbing pancakes and orange juice "Hey sis,So Make told me you and Nathan are in a relationship?" He asked "Yes Logan" I said blushing finishing my food "Well ok...

"Bye Logan" I yelled while grabbing my phone and my bag "Bye baby sis" he said i closed the door and walk myself to school.

-at school-

"Hey y/n" my bestfriend greeted me "Hey y/bf/n (bestfriend's name)" I said smiling "So I missed you and do you have a boyfriend?" She asked "Yeah" I replied "Who?" She said elbowing me (if you can call it😂) "Nathan.Nathan speiser" I said blushing "Y/n stop joking" she said "Nathan is my boyfriend y/bf/n" I said "Well fine" she said we said our goodbyes and head to our class.

-skip class-

I headed out from our classroom and look for y/bf/n because we walk out of the school together "Hey y/bf/n" I said "Hey y/n!" She said "Wait there is Nathan" I said "Stop joking y/n,Nathan is famous" y/bf/n said rolling her eyes at me laughing "I'm not joking he's walking towards us right now" I said looking at Nathan smiling "Hey Babe" Nathan said wrapping his arms around my shoulder and kissing my temple "Hey baby" I said kissing him in the cheeks "So is she your friend?" Nathan asked "Yes babe"

Nathan is famous and all the girls in my school do everything just to get noticed.

"She didn't believe me that you were my boyfriend babe but anyway she's y/bf/n" I said giggling "Hi y/bf/n Well we got to go,nice to meet yah" Nathan said.While we were walking all the girls kept glaring at me but I just ignored them.I'm so lucky I have Nathan in my life.

Another shitty imagine.This was requested and Bush I think I'm inlove with Nathan he's so freakin cute asf 😍 anyways thank you for reading fam💖

-kathleen💜