Chapter 17

Momo POV

I laid on my bed trying to recall what had just happened in the park. I closed my eyes and remembered seeing Jeongyeon kneeling in front of me, begging me to stay with her.

I remembered how I rejected her and ran away leaving here alone in the park in this darkness.

I remembered how I saw her heartbroken.

But I also remembered that she cheated on me with Nayeon.

I decided to forget everything and sleep. But something in my head prevented me from sleeping. It was more like someone.

Goddammit Jeongyeon, why won't you leave my mind?

Why are you still here?

Why am I not being able to get over you?

Why, just why won't you let me move on?

Suddenly I felt drops sliding down my cheeks.

'Am I crying?'

I didn't realize that my tears started falling down my eyes. I was the one who dumped her, but the one who ended up crying was me.

Why are you crying Momo? She was the one who cheated on you. I kept asking myself the same questions over and over again.

I couldn't stop my tears from falling. Every tear that escaped my eyes felt like blood dripping from my broken heart. I looked at my right side where Jeongyeon used to sleep beside me. When she used to kiss me before sleep and always made sure I felt comfortable every night. When she used to tell me the three words that I would never get tired of hearing from her.

"I love you......"

But I used the three words that broke her heart.

"Why did I leave you? My body left you, but my heart didn't"

"Jeongyeon........I'm truly sorry"

*the next day*

I woke up with a bad headache.

Yes. I've been crying the whole night thinking about her. She wouldn't leave my mind and that hurted me so much.

I went to the bathroom to wash myself. I looked at the mirror, and yeah I looked like shit. I just couldn't stop myself from that.

I went downstairs without greeting anyone. I wasn't in mood for talking. I just sat down at the table and stared at the food. The food didn't seem as delicious as before. Suddenly I remembered when Jeongyeon used to feed me and how much we ate together. We really loved food and we always ate a lot. For the first time ever, I wasn't in mood for eating anything.

I kept glaring at Nayeon and she just ignored me. My heart started to feel heavy and I wanted to cry so bad, but I had to hide my feelings in front of the other members.

"Where is Jeongyeon unnie?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked.

Hearing her name hurts me.

"She said she weren't hungry and went out" Jihyo answered.

Jeongyeon, why are you doing this?

It hurts. You hurt me Jeongyeon.

The rest of the day went like this. Jeongyeon never came back.

My thoughts started flowing inside my head. I kept thinking about her.

Why am I even worried?

It started to get late, and my heart wouldn't stop beating faster and faster as I kept thinking about Jeongyeon.

No Jeongyeon, I didn't tell you to leave me like this.

My thoughts kept irritating me, so I decided to relax alone in my room.

I looked out of the window. I saw the shining stars on the sky. An image popped up in my head. An image of the night when Jeongyeon and I laid down on the grass and looked at the stars. An image of Jeongyeon smiling at me and telling me that she loved me more than anything. An image of our kiss under the shining sky.

"Oh no, what did I do? Why did I do this? Why did I break up with her? I just hurted myself even more"

A tear escaped my eye.

No. No, I couldn't let Jeongyeon go out there alone. Not without me.

With that thought, I quickly opened the window and crawled outside of it. I took my last glance at the dorm behind me before I decided to jump down and land on the street under the window. Our dorm wasn't that tall, so even though I jumped from the first floor, it wasn't that high.

"Sorry Jihyo" I mumbled to myself. I knew she would kill me after this.

It's okay. She can kill me. But not before I find Jeongyeon. Something told me that Jeongyeon was in danger. My feelings told me that Jeongyeon was in pain, and I just couldn't ignore her.

Without even thinking, I started to run. I didn't know where I was going, but I just ran.

I know I was the one who left her, and now I'm the one who's looking for her.

I still had hope. My heart was beating faster as I was running down the streets.

"Jeongyeon.......I regret breaking up with you"

Jeongyeon POV

I was walking around in the city late night without having any managers with me. I didn't care anymore. I walked while inhaling the fresh air. I wanted to free my mind. I wanted to forget everything. I've left the dorm since morning cause I didn't want to talk to anyone. I wanted to stay alone. I don't want to come back.

I looked up at the sky. This beautiful sky full of stars.

"Momo........why do I keep thinking about you?"

"I understand why you don't love me anymore. I understand that I'm a bad person who can nothing but break your heart. I understand why you left me. I don't deserve you Momo ya"

While walking pass the closed shops, I suddenly felt a hand covering my mouth and someone dragging me to a dark place.

I was pushed down to the ground and my hands got tied.

'What is going on?'

I couldn't see anything at all because it was too dark.

"well well well, who do we have here? A pretty young lady hahaha" I heard a male voice.

"Who are you, and what did you do to me?" I asked the voice.

"Stop asking questions, and listen to me" I could feel a cold breath against my skin.

"If you're planning on running away from me, keep dreaming then" I finally managed to see a face in front of me.

"Let me go, what the hell do you wa-" my face got kicked and blood started flowing out of my mouth.

"Aren't you listening? I told you to stop asking questions"

"I wan't you. You have to come home with me. And If you're disobeying me, well; it looks like you don't have a choice" the man pulled my hair while holding a knife down my throat.

"Yes or no?"

~To be continued~

A/N:

I actually feel bad for Jeongyeon now that I think about it :(

Sorry if there are any typos and grammaticall errors.

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter :3

Hope you guys liked it. Saranghaeyo^^