Chapter 18

Momo POV

I continued running further and further away from the dorm until I ran out of breath and stopped. I was panting beside a street lamp and looked around.

'ugh, why did I run so much?'

Suddenly I heard a scream from afar that made me scared.

"Let me go!"

It sounded like a person who got kidnapped. Suddenly my heart started beating fast. I was so scared, but my instincts told me to follow the scream. The scream came from a dark corner of the city, and suddenly someone caught my eye.

I saw a tied person laid on the ground with blood all over his face, and another person who was sitting next to the tied person. I looked really closely while hiding behind a wall. I suddenly recognized the person.

'Wait. Isn't that Jeongyeon?'

'Who is that guy beside her?'

'What is he trying to do?'

'That guy better not touch my Jeongyeon'

Without thinking twice, I hurriedly ran to the guy.

"Let her go, or I'll make you regret being born" I faced the guy.

The guy turned and smiled at me.

"uhh another pretty lady, well I guess I have really good luck toda-"

I punched him so hard in the face, that his nose started bleeding. The guy held his nose, and his blood started dripping on the floor.

"What the fuck" he cursed.

His eyes glared angrily at me. He then came closer.

"Watch out Momo, he has a knife" Jeongyeon shouted.

The man tried to attack me but I avoided his punch and kicked him just like he kicked Jeongyeon. The man got angrier and angrier and he tried really hard to hurt me, but I punched him back.

The man fell on the ground shouting in pain.

"You better get the fuck outta here before I kill you" I shouted at the guy.

The guy slowly stood up and faced me with his angry expression on his face. He looked angrier than before and he gave me a daring look. He then punched me so hard that I fell on the ground next to Jeongyeon. That punch made me so weak, and I almost felt like passing out.

"Guess I have to kill both of you then" he turned to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon POV

"Yes or no?"

I gulped. I knew this was the end of me, and I couldn't do anything. I was about to face death. I've lost everything. I couldn't defend myself. That's how my life should end. I deserved this. I deserved to die like this. I didn't deserve to be loved back. And I didn't deserve to live. Not anymore.

I looked around without moving my face. The smallest mistake, and I would end dead by now.

Suddenly, someone caught my eye. Someone was running towards the guy.

'Is that Momo though?

'Wow it is'

'I'm saved'

"So what's your answer?"

I smiled.

"Not today"

Momo then came and faced the guy.

"Let her go, or I'll make you regret being born" she threatened.

"uhh another pretty lady, well I guess I have really good luck toda-"

Momo punched his face really hard, and his nose started bleeding.

'Damn she's strong. I'm impressed'

"What the fuck" he glared at Momo.

"Watch out Momo, he has a knife" I warned her.

The man had no chance with Momo, she kept avoiding his punches. Momo punched him again and he was shouting so loud on the ground.

"You better get the fuck outta here before I kill you"

'Who knew that this Moguri could be so badass?'

The guy then stood up and punched Momo to the ground beside me. I looked at her in horror. I couldn't handle looking at her like this. She looked weak, and I didn't think she could take any second punches.

"Guess I have to kill both of you then" he turned to me and slowly walked towards me.

My heart started beating fast in panic. I couldn't move, I was still tied. He came closer and closer with an evil smile on his face. I closed my eyes. I knew I was going to die now.

He came so close to me and was about to hurt me when Momo forcefully got up and kicked his back with the last strength she had, and the sound of a broken bone could be heard.

The man screamed and backed away from me. He then turned to Momo and ran towards her.

"I've had enough. I'm done with you, you bitch!" he took his knife, stabbed her and ran away.

"MOMO YA!" I screamed.

Momo collapsed on the floor. I quickly crawled to her. My hands were still tied.

"Momo ya, hold on"

Her blood started flowing all over me.

I managed to bite the rope over, and my hands were free.

I hurriedly took my phone out, and called the ambulance.

I looked at Momo's hurt face and her body that was covered in blood.

"Momo ya, please don't leave me. You don't deserve to die because of me" I held her hand, and for the first time ever, I cried in front of her.

Yes. I cried and she could see my tears for the first time. I leaned in front of her and held her other hand. I got covered with all her blood but I didn't care at all.

Her eyes were half opened.

"J-Jeongyeon ah.......I love you"

Her eyes closed.

~To be continued~

A/N:

Sorry for making Jeongmo too tragic y'all :(

And sorry if there are any typos and grammatical errors.

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter :3

Hope you guys liked it. Saranghaeyo^^