Chapter 36

Chaeyoung POV

I finally came back from the hospital, and I felt so happy seeing the members, but something inside me made me feel uncomfortable. I didn't know what it was, so I tried to ignore it and just have fun with the members. We were eating dinner when this uncomfortable feeling began creeping on me again. I didn't like the feeling. The unknown feeling was irritating me but I ignored it again.

After we were done eating, I saw Jeongmo couple hugging outside the living room. While watching them like this, the feeling started burning inside me. Then my glance went somewhere else and the feeling stopped burning.

'Mina' I thought.

I haven't seen her for so long, but I couldn't see her now. She looked so sad and I wasn't ready to face her again after what we just experienced. I needed some time.

"Goodnight everyone" Sana yawned and took Dahyun with her to the bedroom.

"Goodnight" Nayeon also left the room.

'Why is everyone sleeping already?'

Then I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 10 pm.

"Y'all better be sleeping or I'll kill you" Jihyo threatened.

"No need to be creepy" I mumbled and was about to get up, when someone stopped me.

I looked up to see my biggest fear.

"What did you say?" a threatening tone filled my body and made me gulp.

"N-Nothing u-unnie" I stuttered and looked away.

"Do you want another punishment, cause I got many damn punishments ready for ya" I could feel Jihyo's eyes burning my face.

"Sorry" I said and then managed to get away.

'Aish this unnie is scary'

I went to my room and laid on the bed while staring blankly at the ceiling. I let all my thoughts flow out of my mind with a single breath. While lying calmly on the bed with closed eyes, I hugged a little thing that made me feel warm.

I hugged the tigercub plushie tight.

-The next day-

"Dahyun please, last chance I swear I won't do anything, just let me in!!" endless knocks on the door could be heard. I woke up.

"No Sana, I don't trust you" Dahyun's raspy morning voice was heard beside me.

I turned around seeing a tired Dahyun that was clearly done with snakes.

"Is it Snake with her games again?"

The white tofu nodded and I wasn't surprised. I yawned and stretched my body.

"Well I guess I can't fall asleep again. It's time to get up" I went to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and got ready for our schedules. I just picked random clothes and went downstairs to drink coffee. Just when I opened the door, I found Sana with a hammer.

"um unnie, where did you get that from?" I stared at the hammer in Sana's hand.

"I don't know" she answered.

"Why are you holding a hammer in front of my room?" I was confused as hell.

"I just want to see my Dahyunnie" she smiled.

"Holy shit, you're not only a normal snake, but a psychopathic one" my eyes widened.

"yahh I'm not a snake" she whined.