Ch. 2

Remus watched her threw his window. He furrowed his eyebrows confused and suspicious. Megan runs inside and disappears into the forest.

Remus watched her. "What the hell?" He said to himself before he apparated himself to the outside of the forest and running inside.

Megan runs around the forest in her fox form with her patronus changing from a fox to a wolf and soon changing again into a lioness. "What the hell?" Remus ran faster.

Megan changes into a lioness with it and tries to keep up with the patronus.
Remus changed into a werewolf and followed her.

Megan then changes again into a cheetah as she chased after her patronous and she disappears ending up at a pond. She changes once more into a Huskey with her patronous and lays down panting.

Remus ran to the pond. "Megan?" He smiled and changed into human form.
Megan got up and growled as she changed into a lioness. "It's ok. It's me Remus." He smiled and sat on the grass.

Megan changes into a huskey and goes over to the pond, and drinks the water then lays down again looking over at Remus. "Your beautiful as a husky." Remus smiled and petted her.

Megan relaxed as he did and her patronous walks around near Remus looking on guard. Remus chuckles as Megan glances at him as she pants. Remus sat next to her. "Drink some more water." He smiles at her obviously in awe.

She gets up and goes over to the pond and changes into a lioness and starts taking big drinks of water. "So beautiful." Remus smiled and watched her. Megan looked over at him and yawned as she goes over. She lays down watching as the patronous walk around them.

Remus smiled. "I never thought one of my students could turn into these types of animals." Remus smiled a played with her paws. Megan looked away and seemed to be a little embarrassed that she got caught. Remus looked at her confused as he furrows his eyebrows together. "Are you embarrassed? Don't be, I'm a werewolf, an ugly creature, not beautiful like you." Remus smiled at her. Megan looked over and shook her head like a dog. Remus smiled. "Are your parents like you?" Megan shook her head again as she looks up at him. She licks her chomps a couple of times and yawns again.

"Ok." Remus smiled and stood up. "It's getting late, it's a holiday tomorrow, wanna camp out here?" He smiled and petted her again. Megan seemed to nod her head yes as she changes into a wolf.

Remus smiled and summoned a camp. "We will sleep here. Wanna sleep in separate tents or not?" Megan lays on the ground fully and her patronous goes over to her.

"I'm gonna guess separate tents." Remus smiled and crawled into his tent. Megan closes her eyes and breathes slowly as she falls asleep. While Remus stayed up for a while and watched her smiling to himself. He didn't really think anyone especially one of his students to change into beautiful creatures unlike himself. But eventually he fell asleep in his tent.

The next day Megan was still asleep but she was in her human form and her patronous was gone. Remus smiled at her. "Wake up, time for breakfast." Remus poked her with a stick. Megan slowly opened her eyes and slowly got up groaning and she rubs her neck.

"Hey." Remus smiled at her kindly.

"Hi" she grunts and stretches out and she cracks her back "so your a werewolf?" "Yeah. Don't tell anyone." Remus sighed and began to cook their breakfast. "If you don't tell anyone about me cause honestly I don't know what I am". She said looking over at him hugging her knees to her chest.

"It's ok. I won't tell anyone." Remus smiled and hugged her. "Breakfast is ready." "What is it?" She asked as she looked up at him. "Toast, eggs, bacon, ham, and biscuits." Remus smiled and handed her a plate.
(To make you hungry⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️)

She takes and smiles "thank you professor"

She takes and smiles "thank you professor". "No problem." He laughed and ate his food. Megan eats her food and glanced over at Remus sometimes as she slowly finished.

Remus finished his and put his plate away. "What would you like to do?" He looked at her and smiled warmly. "I don't know but my muscles ache". She says rubbing her neck again. "Mine would to if I kept changing and ran in different speeds in different animal forms." He chuckled softly.

"Well I can't help it, I can't help if I change or not it's sometimes based on emotion. Or sometimes just random I even change into animals I never knew could".

"Strange." Remus patted her head and put the camp away. She nods slowly standing up groaning.

"Here, take this. I made it last night." Remus handed her a potion. "What's this?" She asked taking the bottle. "It helps with things like this, I drink some from time to time when I change." He looked at the pond.

She nods and drinks it slowly and swallows it and gives the bottle back. "You should feel better in a minute. Wanna swim?" He pointed to the pond.