Ch. 4

Megan holds onto him getting a little dizzy. "First timers are dizzy at first." He chuckled softly. "Ugh that's gonna give me a headache". She says closing her eyes. "Here, take this." Remus handed her some medicine. She takes it and slowly drinks it and handed the bottle back to him. "Better?" He asks smiling. "Yeah thank you". She says kindly, smiling slightly. "No problem Megan". Remus smiled down at her.

"C'mon, I'll buy us some ice cream." He smiled and grabbed her hand and ran towards an ice cream stand. Megan smiled and followed him running. "Whatcha want?" He pulled his wallet out. "Vanilla ice cream", she said happily kinda like a little kid. "Ok. I'd like one chocolate and one vanilla." Remus smiled and handed them his money. Megan smiled and watched him and then the people making the ice cream cones.

Remus got the ice cream and sat down at a table in the shade. She sits down next to him and smiled and started eating her ice cream. Remus looked at her. "What can I do to get myself off the top of the annoying teacher list?" He asked laughing.

"Your slowly getting off with this and this morning" she said looking over at him and giggled. He laughs as he eats his ice cream. Megan smiled and soon finishes her ice cream, throwing the cone away in a trash can. Then she came back to Remus.

Remus smiled and ate his cone. "Do you not like the cone?" "No not really I don't know why tho I used to when I was younger" she says looking over at him. "Ok. Gotcha." Remus laughed and looked around. "So is my two hours of detention still a thing? Or?" She asked. "No. I was messing with you." He smiled.

She blinks a few times. "Remus you know your jokes....you can never tell if your joking or not....I was actually going to go to your classroom for two hours of detention, alright". She says seriously. "I wasn't actually going to make you come 2 hours. I wanna gonna see if you wanted to make potions or cast some spells." He sighed. "Oh....well still" she says looking at him. Then at her feet as she hugged her knees to her chest.

"What's wrong?" He patted her back. "Nothing" she shook her head. As she continues to looked down like it was more interesting than anything. "You sure?" He looked at her.

She nods and bit her lip. "I don't think so." He says sighing he really didn't like seeing her frown. "Can I have my notebook" she asked quietly. "Yeah." He pulled her notebook out of her bag and handed it to her. She takes it and starts drawing on the one remus had seen earlier, and slowly but things slowly comes together as it was slowly being finished up. In a couple minutes the whole thing was complete.

(Up above ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️)

"It's magnificent." He watched in amazement he definitely didn't have any artistic talent like she had. She shrugged as she finished the details of the snake. "May I hang it in my class?" He looked at her and smiled. She nods and tears it out and looks at the next drawing and she frowns more at it.

"Is that from Beetlejuice? I absolutely love Tim burtons work

"Is that from Beetlejuice? I absolutely love Tim burtons work." Remus smiled and looked at the drawing. "Not exactly but I know it's from it..."

"Oh. Well, your a very talented drawer." He folded the paper up and put it in his bag. She shuts the notebook seemingly angrily as she pushes it away. "What's wrong? Why do you seem mad?" He picked the notebook up. "What's inside makes me angry" she says looking as he picked it up.

"What is it?" He opened the notebook. "There never just stuff I magically think up off and draw" she muttered. "What do you mean?" He looked at her. "It means what I said actually think about it and you'll get it". She says looking away.

"Are you saying that you don't come up with your own drawings?" He closed the book. "I see it in dreams or in real life...." "Oh, ok. Well, would you like to do something else?" He looked around. "Yeah could we go to one of the antique stores around here". She asks him glad to change the subject. "Yeah, I love looking at all the old things. Maybe I should be in one, I'm as old as dirt." He said jokingly. "Your probably one of the youngest looking teacher in hogwarts". Megan says getting up. "I was only joking." He smiled and looked around for an antique shop.

She follows him "see can't tell if your joking or not either that or I can never tell if people are joking around or not, but of course you gotta take in that family always joked around with me and I never really took stuff in a joking way, and my ravenclaw side is taking over " Megan rants on. "Just calm down. Look we are here." Remus smiled and opened the door for her.

She blushes and nods going in thanking him. Remus smiled and walked in after her. Megan looks around slowly walking around, and looking at everything she always looked like a kid in a toy shop when she went into the antique shops.

Remus looked around at the old books and Wands. Megan went and looked at the old potion bottles and jewelry. Remus walked over to her and looks with. Megan stared at the jewelry behind the glass and her hands held together never touching anything like she was in a museum. Remus smiled at her she was so cute.

Megan kept glancing back at one necklace they had it was an old heart shaped locket.

"See anything you like?" He looked at her. Megan nodded "the heart necklace....kinda looks like the one my grandmother had".

Remus asked to see the necklace, and an employee took it out. Megan looked over and saw and came by Remus looking up at him. "It is pretty." He put the necklace up towards her. "It looks nice on you." He smiled. "Thank you" she smiled back sweetly.

Remus went up and bought the necklace. "You didn't have to buy it you know....it was just a random thing that i liked" she said looking over at him. Remus smiled at her. "Take it, a gift. You gave me that picture and now I give you this." "But you had to pay for my gift... seems a bit unfair". "It's ok. Just take it, please?" He put it around her neck.

She looks down at it "alright..." she says and looks over at him from behind. He smiled and hugged her. Megan hugged him back and closed her eyes relaxing into him. Remus looked down and smiled giggling. Megan looked up at him and smiled back, she blushed and pulled away slowly. Remus looked down then looked around turning back to look at her. "What now?"