Ch. 11

A couple hours later she wakes up and starts thinking about Remus. Remus was in his class thinking about Megan as he slowly fell asleep. She sneaks out early and goes to Remus's class. Megan walks in and looks at him and frowned biting her lip. Remus woke up and looked at her. "Umm hi uh I wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier and.... I really shouldn't have told you i had a crush on you, I wasn't thinking".

"It's ok. I already knew." Remus smiled and stood up. She nodded and looked down sighing. He walks over to her slowly. Remus smiled and kissed her cheek. She blushed and looked up at him confused.

"Wh-why did you do that?" "Just because." He smiled and sat on a desk. She stepped closer "why?" She asked still confused. "I don't know." He smiled more.

"You have to know if your smiling". "But do I?" He grabbed her wrist. She came closer looking at him and nods.

He laughed and kissed her. Her eyes widen but soon close as she kisses back. He smiled and backed away, heading to his desk. She watches and looks down "uh I should probably head to my dorm". "Yeah. It's getting late." He says smiling at her. She waves bye and walks out heading to her door. Still kinda shocked that he kissed her.

The next morning she heads into the forest as everyone else is asleep. Megan lays down on the grass and sighs looking up at the sky. At the same time Remus was walking to the pond and jumps in. Megan looks over and smiled "What are doing here?" "Having some fun before school." He got out and walked out to her.  "Oh" she says looking up at him. "Can I ask you something?" She asks him. "Yeah." He sat down.

"What animal that I turn into regularly is your favourite?" "Well, I like all kinds of animals." He smirked. "Well if you could chose only one of the animals I can turn into what would it be?"

"I think the snake." He smiled. "Really?" "Yeah." He giggled.

"Oh okay....I thought it might be like the cheetah one or like the lioness". "Oh." He looked down. "It okay tho...." she looks down. "Wanna swim?" He jumped into the lake. "No thanks I'm not really up for swimming right now".

"Ok." He went under. She watches laying down and smiles as Remus swims around. Megan relaxes and she turns into a ferret and curls up into a little ball. Remus swims around and looks over. He gets out of the water "I love ferrets!" Remus went over and picked her up.

Megan jumps as he does and calms down looking up at him. Remus laughed and petted her. She curls up in his arm nuzzling against him.

Remus smiled and held her close. She licks his hand with her little tongue. Then curls up in his arms looking up at him. Remus looked down at her and chuckled softly. He pets her more making her lean into his touch. Megan soon came up his arm and to his shoulder licking his cheek. He sits down with her and she holds on climbing off.

She turns back into human sitting next to him. "Umm soo". "Sooooo." He laughed. "So are we like a thing or?"

"If you want." He smiled. "Really?" He nods smiling. She smiled happily and pecked his lips. He blushed and looked away. She blushes and does the same "s-sorry". "It's ok." He kissed her deeply. She kissed back gently. Remus smiled and kept kissing her. He laid her down and smiled at her. Megan slowly pulls away looking up at him. Remus smirk at her and she smiles back at him.

He smiled and kissed her again.  She kisses back sweetly. Remus put a hand on her waist and pulled her close. She holds onto him as she does wrapping her arms around his neck. Megan smiles and kisses him gently. Remus continued to kiss her, absolutely in love with her. She slowly pulls away and he smiled at her. "I love you". "I know." He laughed. "I just wanted to remind you". "I love you too." He smiled. She smiled giving a toothy smile. He pecked her forehead.