Ch. 3

"We don't have bathing suits tho our clothes will get wet" she says looking at him. "Oh yeah. What if we use some spells to turn down leafs into some?" He smiled at her. "You do that tell me how that goes". She says unimpressed.

"I was kidding." He laughed softly. "Then what do you want to do then". She asked him raising an eyebrow. "I don't know." He sighed and looked around. "Maybe oh maybe we can just you know swim in our underwear it would technically be swimwear". He says looking over at her. "Alright...me and my brother used to do that for our lake back in Kansas." She says blushing slightly. Remus nodded and turned away. Megan starts taking off her dress and got in the water "whoa it's cold".

(Her under garments)

Remus took his pants off and climbed it

Remus took his pants off and climbed it. Megan swims around smiling and Remus swims over. Megan looks over at him.

"Hey." He smiled kindly. "Hi" she says and splashed him with water.

He laughed and slashed her. It slowly turned into who can splashed the others harder. Megan giggles and moved away and splashed him again harder than last time. Remus grinned and used a spell to slash her hard. She yelps as she closes her eyes and mouth shut so she didn't get any water in her mouth. Remus laughed and swan to her. "No fair" she whined jokingly as she giggled. "Eh." He shrugged and laughed as he  played around.

Megan giggles as she swims over to him. Remus laughed and watched the fish. She smiles and goes to get out. "Whatcha doing? We don't have any towels! Damn." Remus sighed. "I can't swim forever either". She says sitting down on the ground.

Remus laughed. "Yeah, your right." He walked out of the water. Megan hugs her knees to her chest as she watches him get out. Remus smiled and waved at her. She smiled and waved back then looked down at her feet. "What's wrong?" Remus asks walking over to her. "Nothing" she said shaking her head "just....thinking". "Oh, well ok." Remus re-summoned the camp and crawled into a tent. She glanced over and she looks back at the ground. He walked out of the tent in new clothes. "Here, come in, find some clothes." He smiled.

Megan didn't respond as she bit her lip lost in thought. "Megan?" Remus poked her cheek.

She jumped slightly and looked up at him. "Oh s-sorry I did it again didn't I?" "It's ok. C'mon, go get some clothes." Remus smiled and helped her up. She smiled slightly and went into the tent and puts on new clothes.

Remus smiled. "When your done we can head back into town." "Alright professor" she says putting her shoes on. "Just call me Remus out of class." He smiled and put the camp away.

"Oh okay". Megan blushed and went to a tree and pulled out her notebook and pencil. "C'mon. Let's go into town and get you back to your friends." Remus laughed. Megan came over to Remus quickly and looked up at him. "Ready".

"Ok. Let go." He smiled and walked out of the woods. Megan followed, sometimes having to do a slight jog to keep up with him. Remus smiled and picked up a snail. "Look, a snail." He chuckled. "Okay? What's so special about it?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him as she glanced at the snail.

"It just looks cool." He smiled and put it back into the ground. "It doesn't it just looks like an everyday snail nothing special".

"But it is special. It's slime is a common ingredients in some makeup that our students use." Remus grinned and continued walking. "And that's another reason why I don't where makeup". She says as she gets disgusted by the thought of snail smile on her skin. "Good. Makeup hides the true beauty. Your already beautiful without it." He smiled and walked out of the forest.

"Well I don't really think so I think I just look average" she says glancing up at him. "Everyone is beautiful in my eyes." Remus smiled and stopped walking.

Megan looked up at him "well for me no".

He sighed. "You always seem so negative." He looked at her. "I'm not negative I'm being realistic". She says to him.

Remus sighed and walked towards the school. Megan started following him again. "Wanna help me do some stuff today?" Remus smiled and looked at her. "Like what?" She asked looking up at him. "Finding ingredients, school supplies, bottles and food."

"Oh okay sure". She says glancing up at him. "Wonderful. Let's go." He smiled and walked around. Megan kept up with him. "Take my hand." Remus held his hand out.

Megan blushes and nods slowly grabbing his hand. "Let's go." Remus then apparated into town.