Chapter 2 (friends or nah)

Previous:He is a stranger to me but he is so cute and hot and sexy and I can't even explain........

"Yeah sure" I said  when I said that his face light up like a glowing moon. Holy shit! He is so cute.  I can't get over him.

"Y/N! Y/N! You alive?" Justin asked shaking me.

"Yeah. Yeah. I was zoned for a moment" I said embarrassed.

"Awww you look cute when blush" he said pinching my cheek. Wait what! He called me cute. I'm dead.

"How old are you?" I asked trying to change the subject. That was so embarrassing.

"16" he said leaking his lips. Well I will love to leaking does lips if you what I mean 😏. Ok I will stop.

"Oh look, there's a ice cream truck. Let's go get ice cream" Justin dragging me to the ice cream truck like I was a heavy ass potato bag that is too heavy for him to pick up. Like really!

"What can I get for you?" The guy in the truck said.

"I'll have a spongebob" Justin said

"And you ma'am?" The guy asked me.

"Same" I said and give him a warm smile.

"So wanna go to the park? it's right there" Justin said pointing to a park. I look at my phone and it's already 2:43pm. My will be at home at 3pm.

"No Justin. I have to go home" I said. Justin looked kinda sad. I feel bad. I made a angel sad.

"It's ok, but can I get your number? You can hang out sometime else." He said. I can see in his eyes that he is nervous. Wait! He is nervous! OMG when did I get this like to make a sexy boy nervous.

"Sure" I said smiling. He handed me his phone and a put my number in there.

"Bye I will go now." I said and kissed his cheek. OMG what the hack I just did. I turn around and start walking. I can feel the he is smirking.

*home* I straight went to my room and throw myself in the bad.

"My babe I'm home" what? My bad my everything. I took of my clothes and were a a huge ass t-shirt. It's really sad when you don't have a boyfriend, brother or father to still a big t-shirt. So you have to by your own. Yep that's my life and yeah I don't have a dad, cuz he died in a boom blast in his office like 5 years ago. Ok I'm not gonna talk about my dad because I don't want to cry.

"Bitch" I heard my annoying sister yell.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said annoyed. She didn't said anything just went to my closet and grabbed my favorite red dress.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING?" I yell

"WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING?" I yell. He turn around at me and said.

"This dress is my now slut" I run to the door and see close it. I literally walked into the boor.

"Ouch my nose" I said rubbing my nose.

"Here goes my favorite dress" I said. I went to the bed and laying there staring at nothing. Typical me.

Let me tell you about my sister. You already know her name. Satan. Oh I mean stana. Stana Y/L/N. We are twins. She is one minute older then me. Well pretty much my evil twin. But I have to say see is really pretty.

Yeah I know pretty then me

Yeah I know pretty then me. She was cheerleader. Everyone boy had crush on her. My is always in her side. BTW I forgot to show to her room.

I know it's look small but it's huge and-

My phone made 'beep' sound. It's mean someone texted me. I grabbed my phone and show............

Cliffhanger. *evil laugh* *cough at the end*. So what do you think about this part. Who do you think texted Y/N? Vote/ comment for more. 😊❤️