Chapter 5 (Bestie!!)

Holy cow! More then 500 views/read thank you so much!!!

Previous:When I intend the house I saw........

Y/N's POV:

"Aria!" I screamed When I saw my bestie sitting in the couch.

"Y/N!" She screamed and run towards me

"Y/N!" She screamed and run towards me. He hugged me really tight.

"I can't breathe bitch" I said to aria laughing.

"I thought I will never see you again. How come?" I said while we both set in the couch. I took of my shoes and threw it somewhere I don't even know.

"You know my dad has a wired job. For his job we have to move in emergency. I thought I'm gonna tell, but then I realized I can surprise you. So I called your mom and now you are here." She said. Damm I missed this bitch so much.

"How was your surprise Y/N?" Mom said coming out of the kitchen.

"Thank you mom so much and sorry for disrespecting you on the phone." I said feeling kinda guilty.

"It's ok sweetie, but with who?" My mom said smirking.

"MOM! He was just a friend. His name is Justin" I said. In corner of my eye I saw saw my fake ass twin coming downstairs. Jeez die bitch. Curse you.

"Oh really. I see you found some boy to play with. I see" Stana said with her annoying pitch voice. I just ignored her comment.

"Hey aria, wanna go for a walk?" I said trying to get rid of this ugly bitch.

"Sure" she said. I put my shoes on walked outside. While walking around, talking about everything. Especially boys but that a secret. Shhhh.

"Y/N" I heard someone called my name from behind. I turned around and saw.......

Sorry guys I know it's short, but I promise next will be better ❤️