Chapter 8 (bitch)

Previous:
*ring ring* oh god! Lunch is over........

Me and justin was on our way to the English class. I hate English. The teacher is really flirty. Like really!!

Justin:"Y/N? y/N!!"

Y/N: "hah. Oh sorry I zoned for a moment"

Justin: "it's OK, I was just wondering. Today at 7pm I have a party at mine. Wanna come?"

Y/N: "sure I would love too. Can aria come? "

Justin: " of course"

Justin was about to say something but got cut off by a devils. You know who's coming!! So excited....not! Come on, can't that bitch leave me and my friends alone. She was walking towards us. With a monkeys following behind her. *gag*

Stana walk up to us and smirk at him, checking him out

Stana walk up to us and smirk at him, checking him out. Like bitch, stay in the line!! She looked at me disgust. Like my face is made with mud and hers with gold. Hoe back off. I was about to drag justin from here, but she pushed me really heard, making fall on my ass.

Y/N: ouch?
I said in question. It didn't hurt because I have meat in my booty.

Stana: so babe. What about you came with me and leave that ugly slut over there.
Stana Said pointing towards me. I just wanna chop her fingers off.

Justin: you know what? No thank you. I don't hang out with bitch.
Justin Said, helping me get up. Stana roll her eyes and walk way with her pet monkeys.......

Sorry for late update. I was just really lazy. Vote and comments for more. I love in line comments. You know what roast my story with in line comments. Let's see what you got.😏