Chapter 16 (mistake)

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ASSHOLE?!" Jason screamed from top of his lungs

Y/N was tied to the bed, fully naked. Her face was super rad and tear stained. Justin was thrusting in side her like his life depends on it. He didn't not heard Jason but Y/N did. She looked at Jason with a pleading look, bagging for help.

Jason run toward Justin and pushed him off Y/N.

"Are you out of your god dang mind!" Jason got on top of Justin while throwing punches at his face.

Justin managed to turn their positions. Now Jason was getting beaten by Justin.

"I liked her from the first day I met her and you somehow came in between us ruined everything!" Justin yelled at Jason face. For some reason Justin couldn't stop crying.

Jason was about to say something when he heard Y/Ns' muffled scream. He immediately kicked Justin on his 'manhood'.

Justin starts rolling on the floor giving Jason enough time to untie Y/N and warped a blanket around her. He picked her up bride style and took her to another room.

"Baby, stay here don't go anywhere. Ok I will be back. Don't open the door for anyone except me. Ok?" He side softly like she is a broken glass that can brake any moment. She nodded in response. "Wear this" Jason took of his t-shirt and gave to her. She gladly excepted it.

Jason stormed out of the room making sure to lock it before he leaves.

'I'm gonna fucking kill this asshole' Jason thought before entering the room Justin was, still on the floor holding his dick.

"Why the fuck did you do that to her?" Jason grabbing Justin by the collar.

"Because of you asshole" Justin coughed out.

"Me?"

"Yes you. You fucking took her away from me. I know what happened last night between you two"

"What happened?" Jason said hella confused.

"You had sex with her last night.  didn't you?" Justin whole body was on fire just by thinking about.

"No we didn't. After you fucking ditched her for Stana for past weeks, She had no one. Her mom got into a bad car crash and she is in a hospital. Aria moved to another country. YOU made everyone in school hate her. YOU didn't let anyone be her friend. Do you know where I found her when I came back from London?" Justin was now full on sobbing.

"Next to a fucking cliff. She would have jumped if I didn't saved her. She was about to commit suicide because of YOU Justin. It's all YOUR fault." Jason continued.

Justin was to stunned to response. He realized what he did. But he still didn't get why he made Y/N suffer.

Jason just shook his head knowing it's useless to tell Justin what he did. It's better to comfort Y/N. He turned around almost leaving. When from corner of his eye he saw blood on the bed...

he knew what happened. He closed his eyes to stop the almost spilling tears.

He took her virginity against her will...

"You know every action has consequence. Your action will hunt to for rest of your life." Jason softly said before walking, closing the door behind him.

Justin saw the blood on the bed sheet and the color drained from him face.

He knew he fucked up big time.

<3<3<3

Hello my fellow friend! I know it's been a long time. But I hope y'all still enjoying this shit. Please point out any mistakes -I know there's a lot- so I can late edit them. Thank you very much.😘