Chapter 14 (Psychopath)

"Ok then I will see you after school" Jason said as I climbed down his car.

"Yeah I will meet you here" I said making my way to the main exit of the school. Jason and I plan to go to the hospital to check up on my mom.

I was passing people who have nothing else to do except talking bullshit. When I walked to the locker  I saw Justin and Stana making out in front of my locker.

"Excuse me" I whispered, barley able to be heard.

They didn't respond so I cleared my  throat. That caught both of their attention.

"What do you want... slut?" Stana said disgusted by me. On the other hand, Justin was looking at me  without any emotion on his face whatsoever.

Before I could respond to Stana my phone rang. It was Jason. It feels weird with after what I heard last night.

"Hi Jason" The moment I said his name, Justin's eyes was immediately on me.

"Hey, just called to let you know that you left your music notebook. Need me to bring it to you?"

"No thanks. I don't have music today. I have to go, class is about to start"

"Okay bye"

"Bye" I replied before hanging up.

I look up to a furious looking Justin. He pushed Stana of off him, walking towards me. He grabbed my upper arm dragging me to the parking lot. Everyone eyes were on us. Some were whispering, some were confused.

"Let me go. You are hurting me Justin!" I yelled. Nothing. He kept dragging me to his car.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" he yelled at my face like a fucking psychopath.

I was looking for someone, SOMEONE, even that bitch of a sister of mine, to help me. Nothing. Everybody just looked at us like this is a drama show/movie or something?

Can anyone give them some popcorn please? (note the sarcasm)

Justin pushed me inside his car and walked to the driver side. I was ready to run for my life, but Justin gave me I-swear-to-god-I-am-gonna-kill-you-if-step-a-foot-outside-this-car face. I didn't make any move, scared for my life. God knows what is this psychopath capable of doing.

He start driving to who knows where. After like 5 to 10 minutes he pulled over. Before I could react, he cover my mouth with a piece of cloth. It smells nasty. I start feeling dizzy. I could not keep my eyes open. Then I don't know what happened. Darkness took over me.