Chapter 11"What the hack just happened!?"

Previous: Some high pitch voice called . Oh shit that voice way to familiar

Oh fuck no! What the actual fuck is she doing here! God please kill me.

"Babeeee" she dragged out the 'e' "what are you doing with this slut?" She whined point at me with hint of disgust. Yep. MY sister called ME a slut. I am so proud to be her twin. Note the sarcasm -_-

I looked at Justin for any clarification. He has good old confused face. what the hack does this bitch called Stana want from us.

"Don't pretend you don't know anything babe boy" ok, I am sick of her calling Justin with pet name. It sound like someone stuck shit up her nose and she was forced to talk.

"what the actual fuck is happening right now" says Justin after processing what is she saying. Not gonna blame him tho. Sometime I don't even know what is she talking. She 'try' to sound sexy but end up sound like a duck talking while sucking a dick. Just saying.

"Oh god, last night I had the worst blow job of me entire living life. My dick still hurts." Jason says out of know where. i looked at stana, she looked like she is about burst from Jason's comment. i wanted to laugh so bad.

"Oh. Didn't see you there.....slut" Jason said to Stana but muttered the last part before sitting next to me.

"Oh wait, I was with you last night? AND YOU SAID YOU HAD THE WORST BLOWJOB FROM ME!!" She screamed looking at Jason. He didn't pay attention. He was staring at me with sparkles in his eyes. I gave him a quick small smile and looked at Stana. She looked like she is about to ripe of my ever body part.

"What the fuck do you see in that peace of shit!!! Fuck you all and specially you Y/N!!" Stana walked out of the door, slamming it really hard.

I looked at Justin. I was surprised with his reaction. He was glaring at Jason. Jason was looking at Justin with big smirk. Was their reaction had something to do with Stana?  Who knows. I then realize I was in between this two weirdo.

"What the hack just happened!?"