Chapter 13 ( "I wish you were mine" )

"Mom please wake up, please. I need you" I said between sobs.

In this moment, I am sitting in the hospital next to my moms bed. "I have no one to talk to except you. Everyone hates me in school. I have no friends. Please mom. Open your eyes for me"

"Ms. Y/L/N (your last name)" I heard someone call my name from the door. I whip my tears of my now bright pink cheeks from all the crying.

"Yes?"

"If have a minute I would like to talk to"

"Sure"

The doctor, whose name name is Dr. William, lead to me outside of the room. I close the room behind me and fall Dr. William to assume his office.

"Take a sit"

I follow what he said and take a sit on one of the chairs.

"I have bad news Ms.Y/L/N" he looked at me for any sign of anything. But I just sit there with a blank expression. "You Mother's condition is getting worst day by day. We will give here 1 more month. If she doesn't wake up we have shut down everything."

I didn't say or do anything. I just set there, shocked. "Ms. Y/L/N, are you ok?"

I ran out of the hospitals as fast as possible. This can't happen. She have to wake up. I have basically have no one except her.

I run way to where ever my legs took me. Before I know it I was standing on the cliff. I walked closer to the edge and looked down. It was pretty high. If I jump...

"Y/N!" I jumped from the sudden voice, slipped. I immediately close my eyes. This is the end of me..

I felt a pair of arm around my waist. I opened my eyes to meet with beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Jason.."

"Are you crazy or something?you could have died!" Jason said with worries dripping down with his every word.

I didn't reply. Instead I looked down at his chest. That time I realized how close we are.

His arm warped around my waist. His chest touching mine.

Just perfect

He followed my eyes and realized the same that I realized. He let go of his hands around my waist and step back. He cleaned is throat awkwardly.

"Let's go. I will drop you off at yours" Jason said turning around to walk to his car.

"I don't wanna go to my house." He froze right on his spot. He turned around, facing me, with confused expression.

"Why?"

"Justin and Stana will be there" I mumbled. He gave me what-the-fuck-are-you-talking-about look.

"I'll tell you later" he just nodded and lead me to his car. He opened the door for me. What a gentleman.

-----...------...-----...-----...-

*at Jason's*

"So do you wanna watch a movie?"asked Jason.

"Sure"

"Great,I will go get snacks and you pick the movie." Jason said before walking in the kitchen to get everything.

I picked a random movie and set in the couch, waiting for Jason. He came back with popcorn, Coca-Cola, chocolate,chips and other stuff.

He set next to and played the movie. The next thing I know is that, my head is on Jason's chest (I swear she is in love with his chest) and his arms around her shoulder. The last thing She heard before fall asleep was:

"I wish you were mine"

Team Justin

Or

Team Jason

If there's any errors or grammar mistake please let me know. (To lazy to edit right now)