Chapter 3 (is this a date?)

Previous: I grabbed my phone and show............

Mom: I am going to shopping with Stana. We will be kinda late.

You must be kidding me. Are you f*ucking serious mom? She literally have a closet full of clothes. Not just normal closet. A room size one.

I told you

I told you. And mine is the normal small closet. I only have 6 dress. (Don't count the t-shirt and stuff. Just dress) Well 5 as that bitch took one. I am done with this shit. The first thing I will do when I turn 18 is move out. That's on my bucket list for sure.
'Beep'. My phone made that sound again. I look at my screen and saw a unknown ID. Who it could be? The only person text me is mom and one only aria. My only best friend. I unlock my phone and check the messages.

Unknown: hey. It's Justin.

Me:hi. I reply

Justin: um, do you want to get lunch together just wondering.

Me: sure I would love to.

Justin: send me your address. I'll be there in 30 minutes.

I send him the address and went downstairs. I turn on the TV. I flip through the channels, while waiting for Justin.

Justin POV:

She is perfect. Her lips. Her eye. Her body. How she smiles. How she kissed my cheek. I can't stop thinking about her. About Y/N. funny thing is I'm thinking about her while showering aka full naked. How awkward.  I mite have some 'alone time' to myself if you know what I mean. But I will get late for the 'date'? I don't know it's a date or just hanging out. Who knows. I don't know. I ask Jesus. Ok I will stop.

*after 20 minutes*
I get out of the shower. I warped a towel around my waist. I get to me phone and check the time. HALA LOIYA BABY CHICKEN NUGGET. HELP!! I have only 10 minutes. Screw you hair. I don't have enough time to dry it or style it. I run to the closet and got whatever I found in front of me.

"Not bad at all

"Not bad at all. It goes together pretty well" I said looking at myself in the full length mirror, while putting some cologne. I know I know, I have wet hair but who care. It will dry by it self. I got into my blue farrier. Yep. I have a farrier. To late to explain bye.

*in front of Y/N's house*

I honk my car and wait for 1 minutes. When this beauty come out of her house. He come and open the car door. She sit down on the passenger sit and close the door. She put her sit belt on (safety first) and look at me.

"I know I know. I'm cute. Now you can close your mouth" she joked making me blush from embarrassment

"Someone is blushing" she teased

"No I'm not I'm a man" I said in a manly, deep voice.

"Yeah, yeah." She said laughing. I took my cap off cuz don't forget my hair is still wet.

"Your hair is wet" she said looking at my hair.

"I didn't have enough time to dry my hair." I said scratching my neck.

"Let me help you with that" she responds taking a towel from the backseat. Yeah last time me and my friends went to the beach and forgot this towel in the car. Y/N took the towel and kinda tried to dry my hair. How cute.

Hello there beautiful/handsome/cute/sexy people who is reading. Just wanted to have good day 😊❤️ vote and comment for more👍.