Chapter 6 (best day ever)

Previous: I turned around and saw.......

OMG! Not that Witch. PLEASE help me!

"What are you doing here?" I asked Stana with a attitude.

"I was bored and I wanna meet your so called friend Justin." Stana said flipping her hair.

(I miss his hair flip)Bitch stay away from Justin

Bitch stay away from Justin. Don't make me bit you with my sandals.

"Ummm. Can you go somewhere else? Me and aria are trying to have a peaceful walk. Not with a witch. Thank you very much." I said doing a sassy hair flip. Aria hold her laughing.

"Bitch" Stana mumbled to her self and walked way somewhere.

Me and aria where dying of laughter. You should have seen her face.

"Ok. I'm done. Oh yeah forgot to ask. Which high school you are going to?" Aria asked. I thought for a moment.

"Los Angeles High School" I said. Aria was shocked for second. Then her face changed to exited.

"OMG! OMG! I'm going to the same high school" aria screamed in excitement.

"OMG! That's a good news, but you should chill because people are looking at us." I said laughing.

"Oh sorry." She said embarrassed. I laugh at her look in her face. Priceless.

We had lots of fun together. She make me really happy. We went to park where you just goof around, ate ice cream. Now we are on our way to the mall. I want some outfit for school.

"Hey, Y/N" someone called my name, again. Not again. I turn around and saw Justin running towards me.

"Oh hi." I said.

"Who is she?" Justin smiling at aria.

"Oh she is best friend aria. Aria this is Justin." I introduced them to each other.

"Nice to meet to aria." Justin said to Aria. She just responded in a friendly smile.

"Sooo what you up to?" Justin asked me.

"Nothing, just clothes shopping for high school." I said

"Which high are you going?" Aria ask to Justin.

"Umm...Los Angeles High School" my eyes wide opened in his response.

"We are going to the same high school. Yayyy!" I started jumping like a little girl. They just laugh at my reaction.

*after shopping*

Today was hella fun. We hang out all day. Make fun of each other. Got to know each other and the most amazing thing is that Justin brought me a really pretty bracelet for a start of a new friendship.

It's so cute

It's so cute. I brought three outfits and 2 dress for me.

This is the best day ever

This is the best day ever. (This part remains me of 'best song ever' by one direction) Tomorrow I have first day back to high school. I'm excited. Not for studying. Hell to the no. But hanging out with Justin and aria. On yeah I remember something. Justin said he has a one brother, who is one year older then him. I wonder who it could be?......

Woah. Justin has a older brother . Who it could be? Keep guessing. 😏