12

Lucy's POV

I can still remember that day, the day that finally Zeref was put to rest and the world was saved before it was ever in danger by one mage that stood up and proudly named Lucille 'Lucy' Heartfeilia.
"Come on Mama, Papa and Lucas are waiting already, can we go now?" a voice whined and I looked up and smiled.
"I am coming, don't be in such a rush after all I can't move as fast as I used to now that I am going to have your baby sister Luke" I laughed quietly and he blushed a little. Luke was the spliting image of myself with blonde hair and brown eyes, when the guilds merge I decided to go back to my original looks. Lucas who was Luke's twin brother on the other hand looked exactly like Rufus with his blonde hair and blue eyes.
"Sorry Mama but I'm excited, really excited. We will get our marks today and then tomorrow we will be in the Fantasia parade. Are you and Papa going to be in it?" Luke asked as I held his hand going to the guild.
"No I can't use too much magic with your little sister. Your Papa and I will watch from the side after all this is yours and Lucas's year" I smiled and he nodded skipping ahead. Sabertail, the newest guild after Fairy tail, was destroyed by the dark guild Tartaros in the name of Zeref. Both Sabertooth and fairy tail joined forces and beat Tartarus to the ground. When Master Makarov said they weren't rebuilding Fairy tail everyone was shocked. At least until Minerva turned around and said if they weren't rebuilding then they would put the two guilds together making the most powerful guild. Makarov was now enjoying retirement as Laxus finally got his dream to take over the guild as master and he was doing great.

"Hey sweetheart are you feeling well today?" Rufus asked, wrapping his arms around me and gently stroking my belly as we arrived at the guild.
"Yeah I am fine I finished my book today about defeating Zeref, I just have to publish it soon" I smiled up at him.
"Hey Luce hows the baby?" Natsu questioned looking at my baby bump, a small three year old boy on his hip.
"I'm fine, how are you and Igneel?" I asked, looking at the small child, making him smile.
"Where good Lis is starting to recover more now, she is actually smiling again and she loves the kids to death" Natsu grinned.
"Speaking of kids, where is Flarian?" I asked to look for Natsu's other child, a little girl the same age as my boys at the age of ten.
"Over there trying to ignore Rein" Natsu chuckled, pointing to the salmon haired girl, trying to get Lucas's attention while ignoring Rein, who was Gray and Juvia's child.
"Come on let's sit you down now" Rufus suggested and we sat at the table with Rouge and Sting. Sting had a little baby girl they had adopted in his arms rocking her gently and humming a lullaby. 

"So how is she doing?" I asked.
"Lara is fine, a bit clingy but she is only three months old" Rouge chuckled who had opened up greatly after adopting Lara.
"We have come to destroy this guild and take the strongest guilds title for our own" a voice yelled and I looked to see Twilight Ogre if I was correct.
"Should we do something?" Mirajane enquired, her stomach was swollen with her and Laxus's first child.
"Nah let's leave it to the new generation" Laxus decided and Flarian, Luke, Lucas and Rein looked angry, attacking the members with the other children, making us all laugh.
"I never would have thought about my life being like this" I sighed leaning against Rufus and he nodded, kissing my head.
"How do you like the name Layla, for our little angel?" I asked and Rufus grinned and nodded. Our lives were so peaceful at the moment we helped out when needed but other than that we were just happy to sit back and let the young ones handle it.

A/N: Hey everyone, another story edited and complete so I hope you enjoy, both new readers and old readers.