Chapter 57

A/N: Okay. Very much the same style as before. The difference is there is going to be a bit more push and pull in our happy couple's relationship. There is a tiny bit of that in the first chapter. As anyone who has ever been involved with a wedding knows, that's when all the drama happens. Especially when pasts collide. I promise not to get bogged down in the past when I bring in other friends though. It will all be relevant to the present, happy, frustrating, dramatic, and funny.

As for Adrianne and Kim. A lot of you have grown very attached to their story line, so while we keep most of it relevant to the Camrenness of the story, but there will be the occasional scene that deals with just them.

So here we go with the time jump. Thank you for the comments and likes. Lots of love. Hope you enjoy.

~/~/~/~/~/~/~

Three months later

~/~/~/~/~/~/~

Lauren Jauregui was not a morning person, never was and probably never will be, but Camila had discovered there may be ways of waking her up over the last three months. The raven haired woman laid in bed, awake, but unmoving, completely content with just laying there for a few more hours with her eyes closed, blocking out the sun. She listened to the rumble of a few people down stairs talking loudly and discussing details of their impending wedding while the brunette orchestrated it all, refusing to relinquish command. Lauren didn't mind. All she cared about was the end result, that Camila Cabello became Camila Jauregui...or Camila Cabello-Jauregui. They were still discussing that.

Lauren took in a deep breath and laughed lightly as she felt the bed dip down as her fiancée climbed on, crawling over her as she lay face down on the mattress. "I'm not awake yet." She mumbled and felt the soft lips graze her shoulder before placing a light kiss to the bare skin. Lauren's smile deepened. "I'm still not awake yet." She felt the warm breath as Camila smiled and let a breathy laugh slip through before the lips returned to her skin, moving up her shoulder to her neck with each kiss. They stopped at her ear and panted a few hot breaths against the sensitive skin.

"Time to wake up, Baby."

Lauren furrowed her brow until there was a nip of her ear and she shot out of bed, pulling the sheets to cover her naked body. "What the fuck was that?"

Normani burst into laughter and collapsed back onto the mattress. "That was your wake up call, Lover. You seemed like you enjoyed it. Are you awake yet?"

The raven haired ran her hand furiously over her shoulder and neck where Mani had placed her kisses and shifted the sheets tighter around her. "When did you get here?"

Normani turned on her side and propped her elbow up to cradle her head in her hand. "I just got in a little while ago. Camila told me to come get your ass out of bed." She looked up and down Lauren's naked body. "Mission accomplished."

"I don't think she would appreciate you molesting me while doing it though." Lauren argued as she retreated to the bathroom, grabbing random bits of clothing as she went.

Normani just made herself comfortable, taking in the couple's fancy new place. "I actually think she would find it highly amusing. We can find out in just a minute. She wants you down stairs like, now. Something about conflicting dress colors?" She could hear the raven haired woman growl in frustration.

"I told her, if she wants white, I'll do white. If she wants champagne, I'll do champagne. As long as they're the same color and she's happy, I don't care."

"Yeah, that's all lovely and touching, but I don't care. Talk with her about it. I'm just here for the free food." The raven haired emerged with a scowl on her face in response to her friend's lackadaisical attitude. Normani dropped her brow. "Now that's classy. I preferred you in the sheets." Lauren flipped her off and headed down the stairs in a pair of baggy sweatpants and an old faded tee-shirt. "Hey! Where are you going? I'll take you up on that offer. I'll even fuck you too."