chapter 2

Ashanti Rose

Today I have yet another day of school drink because I really don't want to have to go see that girl today and honesty I thought I was going to fight her yesterday.
I don't know why those kids at school scared of him but I'm not scared of nobody except my parents and God on God though and she would have tried some she would have been hurt. All those boys that was there but yet none of them and stand up for her it's a shame what happened when friends really get talked about and then they just sit there. Loki I feel bad for her though like I don't even feel bad for like those kids because I mean they just seen her at them afraid I must be how their parents raised me but I feel bad for her because she just feels the need to believe people just because she probably don't have no life of her own but anyways enough talking about her I'm going to head to school since I'm already dressed. Outfit above .

When I got to school everybody was crowd and somebody to be honest I don't even know who it was but they must been pretty lit if everybody who was outside was crowding them but since I don't really typically hang out with big old crowds I just walked inside of school and went to my first. Sitting down getting on my phone listening to music put my headphones in. Eventually class started in I guess somebody thought I was sleep because next thing I know I felt some Taps on my shoulder. Open my eyes to see this light skin boy I think I saw him yesterday but I don't really remember.

"Boy who is you touching me, I don't even know you like that what if I said I had a big old boyfriend who I could get to beat you up and you over touching my shoulder." I said smiling at him showing my brace in honesty he was fine but I don't really know if I'm looking for a relationship you know what let me just see what he want before I sit over here and start getting conclusions about the future.

"Oh shit my bad I didnt even know it was like that Shawty." He said backing up some .

"I was just trying to tell you class was over." He said and I looked around noticing everybody except for the teacher of course was gone.

"It's all good thank you for telling me everybody else left my ass so I'm glad you did tap me I probably would have missed second period." I said standing up grabbing my book bag and walking out with him following me.

"Oh it was no problem I was just trying to let you know that what you did yesterday was cool nobody ever stayed up to Angelina like that for yesterday now every starting to get bold.

"Oh you know that was nothing because I mean that's just what I used to do at my old school and what I'm going to do now shit im not going to let nobody push me around never again." I said looking at him for a second while he walked with me .

"I understand but anyways he got my number and my name is Richie but people call me Rich you can call me anything you want." He said giving me I guess his famous smirk and I saw his braces and I started smiling taking his number .

"Alright Rich that's cool and I like your braces, what color is that it's sexy." I said while we stood outside my class.

" I said while we stood outside my class

Richie^^^^

"Oh shit thank you it ain't even nun special just silver ." He said smiling hard .

"Alright I'll probably text you when I get out so we can go to lunch , You got gym for 4th period." I said

"Yea I do so we'll probably be together,but I'll see you later ma ." He said kissing my cheek and winking at me walking towards his class.

I opened the door walking inside my class.