chapter 11

A Few days later

Ashanti pov

"Bae I wanna do something to day." I said pouting trying to convince him to take me somewhere.

"I told you youngboy shooting a video today he wanted me to be in it." He said kissing my lip that was poking out and tugged it with teeth, I was staring into to his eyes then, he licked my lip I back up so quick, and he was dying laughing, but then I remembered the task at hand.

"Babe please I'll be a good girl all week." I said climbing over to him and getting in his lap.

"Baaaaaabe don't play this game ." He said as I started kissing his neck.

"What . Game. Are. You . Talking. About." I said as I kissed further down his neck, then came back up kiss behind his ear, his favorite spot.

"Bae I gotta go to the studio ,but ." He started as I started groaning and pouting.

"Stop pouting." He said flicking my lip making me grab it and hold it .
I started to get up but he pulled back down in to his lap.

"I promise to take you out as soon as I get out of the studio,  dress well like you always do shiddd you'll look fine in anything especially butt ass naked." He said making me laugh.

"Yayyyyyyyyyyy." I said starting to bounce up and down in his lap.

"Aye stop before I give you something to bounce on." He said slapping my butt . But I was too excited to care, this will kind of be our first date I mean we go out into public all the time but I think this time will be different from those times. I was bout to start bouncing up and down again but I figured he wouldn't like that so I got up and went up the stairs to look for something to wear but I couldn't find anything that I liked from why I left at Ben's house so I walked back down the stairs and sat on the couch next to him where be was sitting watching the kidnap movie.

"What time do I need to be ready I'm bout to go back to my house for a lil bit ." I said biting my lip thinking of what I could wear.

" um 8:30 ." He said stroking his chin as if he had a beard or something. I shook my head standing up from the couch , leaning back down with my arms behind my back as if I was doing the no hands challenge , but I knew if I put hands in him it would take longer for me to leave.