chapter 6

KENTRELL pov
I don't know who Ashanti think she is but as long as i want her I will have her. I'm gone want her long as I'm alive so if she think she not gone be with me she got another thing coming her way and that twerking Shit she just did almost got her damn neck snapped she need to sit her ass down before she really get herself or some nigga hurt.

"Aye shanti come here let me talks to you real quick ." I said stepping out of the room real quick.

"What ." She said while picking and looking down at her nails.

"Aye ion KNOW what you got a attitude for I'm the one who should have a attitude you over there twerking and showing people all my goodies, now you better calm down for I choke your ass in front of all them, if you embarrassed now you gone be more embarrassed after I'm done ." I said this close to choking her on the wall and docking her down .

"First of all these my goodies and as long as they're attached to me they will be mine, I don't know what type of loonie Shit going on in yo mind but we're not together as far as I'm concerned I'm single and so are you." She said with both of her hands in the air.

I acted like I was walking down stairs then I put my hands around her neck not choking her too hard but enough to where she was kind of gasping for air.

"As long as I say that your goodies mine they belong to me , I'll touch them when I want and lick them when I want, fuck them up when I want, I'll do whatever I want when I want and keep playing with me, do you understand what I'm saying." I said taking my hand from around her neck.

"Yes." She said looking anywhere but at me.

"Yes what ." I said with hand behind my ear.

"Yes daddy trell." She said looking at the ground blushing hard as hell.

"That's what I thought now give daddy trell a hug." I said holding my arms out .

She walked into my arms and wrapped her arms around my waist and i put mines around her waist letting the travel to her butt and squeezing it seeing my niggas sticking they head out the door and humping the air . I smirked and slapped her ass she jumped and backed up from the hug when she was about to turn around and they ran back in the room . She looked back and didn't see nothing then shrugged and kissed me .

"I'm about to go home." She said looking at me oh so innocently letting me know she had something secretive planned.

"Whatchu about to be doing." I said crossing my arms on my chest looking down at her .

"Nothing chilling by myself." She said

"Mm ok you want me stop by after the party." I said still suspicious as to why she seemed to be being so obedient.

"No I should be ok tonight my sister should be there and my parents will be back tomorrow since they left tonight to take a quick trip out to there offices out of the city."
She said smiling at me.

"Alright let me know when you get in the house." I said hugging her again the kissing her forehead.

"Ok bye." She walking back in the room to get her phone which was on the charger.

I smiled walking in after her seeing my niggas sitting on the couch passing a blunt looking at me then her smirking .

She was kind of bent over getting her phone and you could see her lace panties. I smacked her ass and she sighed deeply grabbing her phone standing up.

"Why would you do that, that Shit hurts what if I did it to you ." She said rubbing her butt and pouting at me.

"Well I'm sorry but errbody could see yo lace panties and I know if you stood up they couldn't ." I said bluntly .

"Whateva." She said blushing but still mugging me .

"You want me to rub it for you." I said smiling at her.

"Yes please daddy." She said smirking looking sexy as fuck.

"Aye you better stop before I really rub some thing on you." I said rubbing her butt under her dress.

"Mmhhmm ok ." She said laying her head on my shoulder .

"Nah, wake yo ass up you don't need to be falling asleep at no party take your sexy ass home." I said shaking her to wake her up .

"Ok but you gotta do that when I'm sleeping at your house next time it feels so good." She said moaning a little.