chapter 7

I hate kentrell one minute we together then the next he got a new hoe and this time then girl is younger then him and me . She's 14 , I'm 15 , and he 16. The whole Shit got me like you chose a baby over me and she not even thick she pretty not gone lie but she ain't me and she disrespectful as hell. I went to his house one time and I went to sit on the couch by him and she basically ran to make sure I didn't get to sit by him . I'm like damn you that scared I'll take your nigga. I didn't know who she was I figured she was one of Ben hoes or some I was like its okay she gone be gone tomorrow and all them was just sitting there looking at me like in was a ticking time bomb or some thing. That day we all chilled and smoked and Shit it was like any other day but with her included . I came back the next day and was planning to spend the night since I didn't want to stay home with my sister since she was being very distance lately . I seen her sitting on his lap and I wasn't even angry I went in his room and packed all my Shit and out it in my car . He hadn't even noticed I was there and to be petty I went and sat on Ben lap . He didn't even care he just wrapped his arm around my waist and we shared a blunt together . When he finally noticed me , he looked angry as he'll but oh well. Me and Ben just kept sharing blunt's and eventually I was high to where I didn't care what I was doing I started grinding in his lap and then he smacked my ass. I was just being freaking as hell when he smacked it I put tongue out and kept doing it he was getting hard so he pushed me off his lap but not hard and he went upstairs and took care of It . Nba and his "girl" was just mugging me and I was chilling till Ben came back down and pulled me back in his lap and honestly I just fell asleep and woke up later in some random room. I knew it wasn't kentrell room so I figured it was Ben's. I went home that night and me and Ben been close since then. We was texting all freaky and Shit , it was lit . (Texts above)

Today I'm going over to kentrell house to see Ben , so I picked out a outfit putting it in the bathroom. But I decided to take a picture and post it .

This is how bad bitches go back natural and steal your nigga at the same time some of you bitches can't even spellNiGgA

and steal your nigga at the same time some
of you bitches can't even spell
NiGgA

Mgng2x: chill tf out and take this down

Nba Youngboy: Thick ass hell

Lucas coly: Lil sis where are your clothes

Tina_Gucci : fuck it up bbygirl

Og_3three: I know them niggas ain't worried about lil gal

3700 comments
________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Bitch you got youngboy and Ben claiming you , which one is it?" My friend destiny who I was on facetime with.

"Girl me and Ben we a play couple right now, we got a little feelings for each other but I mean me and youngboy we really don't have nothing I mean he play and have hoes I'm not really with that ." I said biting my lip.

"Well at the end of the day both of them hoes but kentrell got fame from doing it , I think you should leave youngboy alone and go with Ben." Destiny said with her eyebrow raised.

"I'm gone talk with Ben and see what he think because I really am tired of the games with kentrell he just got with some girl named pebbles like boy stop commenting on my stuff and gone mess with fruity pebbles." I said shaking my head.

"Girl I'm not about to play with you did you just call her ass fruity pebbles." Destiny said damn near crying laughing.

"Girl I'm so serious but let me call you back so I can talk to Ben fine black ass real quick, you gone talk to me later right girl." I said looking at her with a knowing look knowing I was going to have to call her.

"Now you know damn well I'm forgetful." Destiny said laughing with me.

"Alright foreal I'll call you later girl."

"Alright bye."
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Text messages

To BigDaddyBen : Where you at right now?

BigDaddyBen: yb house we smokin you gone slide thru

To BigDaddyBen : what's in it for me ?

BigDaddyBen : find out when you get here

To BigDaddyBen : hmm ok I'll be there in a little bit