chapter 9

Ashanti pov

"Get out the car nigga ." Yb said pointing his gun with the Jordan sign on it at my window.

"No nigga who the fuck you think you run ."  I said in a fake deep voice hurrying up to roll the window up since I was about to bust out laughing. 

Me and Mani was rolling at they face they looked shocked but at the same time angry.

Tap Tap

I looked at the window and this time it was kd. Mani gestured for me to roll the window down.

"Aye lil nigga you looking cute you turns drop the soap for me ." Mani said with her squeaky deep voice. We kept laughing hard ass hell but then Ben knocked on the window so I leaned my seat back some then rolled the back window down a bit.

" Wassup daddy Ben how you feeling ." I said with my fan girl voice .

" I'm feeling like you should get out the car before I release a round in yo ass and this car." He said while kentrell and them started dapping him like it was cool or something.

"So you telling me you don't wanna hit this." I said through the same window.

"Hell nah." He said with his whole face scrunched up.

I rolled the window up and turned the car off .

"You ready to get out ." I said with my elbow on the middle piece and looked at her.

" Girl yeah I'm ready to see kd fine ass." She said smirking at me .

" Oh look he on your side of the car ." I said as she quickly turned her head .

"What, where." She said looking might hard.

"Right there." I said as I hit her neck .

"Now curse again and like I said see what happen." I said daring her to say another word.

I opened the door and got out , they all started looking at me like I was a predator or something.

"Is you pressed is you sad come hea lil baby gimme a hug cuz you ac like nobody gave you love ." I said to Ben.

"Bro really it was you this whole time, I should have known ain't nobody else would pull up on us at the crib empty handed ." Boomer said shaking his head sitting down smoking a blunt.

"Bro really you look like a damn old ass man and who said I was empty handed ." I said showing them my customized gun .

"Now to more important matters." I said walking up to Ben he looked around the room lime he was looking for something.

"What are you lookin for." I said wavin my hand in his face .

" Do y'all hear something ."He said with his hand up behind his ear.

I shrugged. " Ok well you guys this is my sister Armani but you can call her Mani ." I said pointing to my sister who was acting all shy , I went behind her and pushed her inside the house as everyone followed behind me.