chapter 12

Ben pov

To Wifey : I'm heading to the studio now

From Wifey: alr bae lemme know when you get there

To Wifey : bet

After I texted her back I walked out the house getting in my car and headed straight to the studio listening to untouchable by youngboy with the music up loud going 90 per mile, until...

Weyou weyou weyou

A police siren sounded from behind me I was going to speed up but instead I slowed the car down and put my gun in the secret compartment under my chair along with a couple of blunts I had on me then I tried to act as normal as possible considering I had smoked a little this morning but at least it wasn't in the car but hopefully he won't ask what's in my cup I put a little lean in but you can't tell unless you taste it since I was drinking Pepsi.

Knock knock knock

I rolled down the window trying to look as professional as he'll with low-key red eyes, trust me it's hard.

"Yes sir."

"Sir are you aware you wear going 90 mph which is over the speed limit." The cop said leaning further down looking inside of the car.

"Yes sir I apologize my mom was having a baby ." I said looking straight ahead hoping he didn't see my eyes and couldn't tell I was lying, if you didn't know I'm kind of a bad liar.

"Oh man sounds tragic well I'll let you off with a warning mothers can be annoy the hell out of you in labor "it hurts." "I hate your for doing this with me " like wish you were saying that when the child was being made." He said shaking his head as I laughed.

"Alright kiddo be safe Nd don't get pulled over again some of these cops can 'be rough and "accidentally" kill you ." He said finger quoting accidentally.

"Yes sir." I said starting to roll the window up.

" I said starting to roll the window up

Bennie pooh ^^^

3 hours later : 4:35

"Yea man that's what I was saying ." I said laughing at Boomer as we passed a b l u n t around in rotation since kd and three three were out getting something to eat and young boy was in the studio with his own blunt.

But basically what happened was I was telling boomer what happen with the police officer and he said something must have been wrong with him no cop would give up the chance to kill somebody innocent and get away with it .

A/N : I personally believe not all cops are the same there are the ones who abuse there power the ones who use it correctly and the ones who use it correctly but get called out for .