chapter 10

Armani pov (trying someone new ) Read author note at the end.

As we walked in the house I noticed a baby pitbull on the floor . I immediately got on the floor with it and started petting it . It rolled over on the ground onto its back, so I started rubbing its belly.

"I see she likes you." KD said standing behind me with his arms crossed.

"I guess so ."  I said turning back around so he couldn't see me blushing.

"She doesn't like to many you must be special." He said getting on the ground with me.

"Shut up kd she don't even like yo ass." Ashanti said sitting in Ben lap. While boomer yb and three three started laughing.

"You can really hop off my mans Shanti . " I said stank facing her .

"Yea what she said was  I'm yo man." Kd said from the side of me while I blushed looking away from him.

"What did you say." Ashanti said as she stopped laughing real quick.

"Ugh did I studder I said hop of my mans."

" Keep talking and you'll get your car takin."

"Oooh." They instigated.

"Oh please don't make call father." Still playing with young boy's dog.

"Oooh." They instigated again.

"Y'all can really shut the hell with all that ooohing over there especially you Ben." She said mushing Ben head to the side and getting out of his lap crossing her arms.

"Bae I'm sorry." Ben said wrapping his arm around her waist kissing her neck a little.

"Boy get yo black monkey ass out my face before I hurt you you supposed to be on my team." She said with her lip poked out,  her head tilted and her face scrunched up .

"So you still didn't answer my question, I'm your man now ." Kd said smiling at me.

" I mean shit what you trying to do ." I said low-key whispering the curse word looking at him.

"Take you on a date and don't be cursing potty mouth. " He said licking his lips.

"How come you get to curse but I don't you act just like my fuc- freaking sister that's what I was gonna say." I said pointing my finger at him.

"Yea right don't get hit In the mouth ." He said.

"Who gone hit me." I said rolling my neck back and forth.

"Alright now don't let daddy get on you." He said whispering in my ear.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ashanti pov

"Aye bae hold up what he whispering in her ear." I said laying on Ben shoulder looking at Armani and kd.

"Ion know shidd why you wanna know , bae that ain't yo business." He said holding my waist kissing my neck.

"Hol up." I said trying to standing up until Ben pulled me down into his lap .

"Really Ben ." I said leaning my head back while he kissed on my neck some more

"Yea bae." He said now sucking on my neck.

"Aye aye aye none of that inappropriateness on my couch !" Youngboy said . Ben sucked his teeth and sat back pulling me back against him with my breast

"Really."

"Yes really." He said turning my head and kissing me .

Ok guys so in my last authors note I said thank you for getting this book to 972 in fantasy category well recently I checked again and we're now at 216 like this was with 2 weeks so I just wanted to tell you guys I love you keep reading and stay lavish .