chapter 4

Ashanti
4 days later. Room above ^
I'm trying to figure out what to do today since we don't have school and I really don't feel like hanging out with Richie because lately he has been getting more and more possessive over me and he doesn't even like to hang out with me during school he tries to get me to come over after school but I'm just not that type of girl and I know what he wants.

I think I'm just gonna have a girl's day get my hair done get my nails done go to the spa that type of thing , so I got up going to the closet trying to find something to wear. I decided on a red crop top and some black leggings. And honestly I thought I was looking cute so I took me a picture .

I went outside and decided that I was going to take my dad's Jeep and call him later since I didn't talk to him at all this week since my mom came back from her trip I'm suprised he wasn't back yet normally they come back within 2 days of each other. When I got the nail place I chose something pretty simple but cute

went to my hair dress and decided to get a twist out since it would last me for the next week at least. Then I decided to go to the mall and when I saw pink immediately ran in there and when I say I spent stack offended stack about so much stuff so many different sets it was just crazy like if you saw everything about you probably be like saying I know you spend something on that and I really couldn't even carry all the bags by myself so some random do that started helping oops LMAO.

------------------------------------------------------
I got home putting my slides in my closet and my panties and bra's inside of their correct drawer . Although it took about three trips up stairs I eventually got it all put away. So I decided just to hop in the shower and turn on the quick movie.

Eventually I fell asleep and fell into a deep sleep waking up the next morning looking confused as to why I had fell asleep so early and now I had woken up early also. It was new for me so I just act like it wasn't 5 in the morning and went into the kitchen taking out some eggs and bacon cooking really quick and sitting down in the living room eating while watching SpongeBob watching the door just to make sure my mom wasn't coming in since I know she would curse me out she found out I was eating on her couch especially with no napkins or anything else to wipe up something if I weigh anything. She didn't come in so I ended up just eating peacefully with no interruptions until someone knocked on the door. I walked to the door with a pair of booty shorts on and a shirt that kind of covered them not knowing who it was but I looked through the peephole and saw it was youngboy.

 I walked to the door with a pair of booty shorts on and a shirt that kind of covered them not knowing who it was but I looked through the peephole and saw it was youngboy

"What you stalking me now." I said turning around walking into the house leaving the door open since I didn't feel like standing at the door talking he walked in observing the place and Nodding his head as if saying yes and agreeing with how it was decorated inside of my house. I sat back down on the couch still watching SpongeBob since he wasn't saying anything to me he sat down next to me on the couch. And we mostly just sat down and watch SpongeBob till about one. He moved his hand on top of my thigh and I wasn't thinking nothing of it I figured he just shot ion KNOW but then it went higher and I looked down at it then at him and he looked like he was interested in the tv. He moved it to the top of my shorts and put his hand inside of it and my heart started beating faster. He started moving his finger over my cat while his hand was outside of my underwear . I started getting wet I looked at him and he was smirking . He moved his hand inside of my underwear and I opened my legs wider putting my feet up on the couch. He tried to put a finger inside me .

"Shit you tight ass fuck." Kentrell said pushing more of his finger in me. I groaned and threw my head back biting my lip . When his finger was inside of me he started moving his finger and it kind of butter but it mostly felt really good . He started moving faster until I came then he tried putting another finger in and even though my head was still back and I was getting my breath back I slapped the Shit out of his arm he pulled his arm back so fast I started laughing and  looked at him seeing him mugging me. My panties was soaking  I stood up and bent over the coffee table to grab he remote and he slapped my ads . I shot up so fast but I turned the tv off walking up the stairs with him following me. I walked in my room grabbing another pair of under wear another bra and some more clothes for before the party so I can take a shower .

30 minutes later after getting out of the shower

I got out of the shower thirty minutes ago and kentrell was sleep , so I just got in the bed and played down , soon as I did he rolled over laying on me. His phone kept ringing and I wanted to pick it up so bad so to distract myself I posted a picture I took when I got out the shower and was by the couch trying to make sure nothing was on it.

 His phone kept ringing and I wanted to pick it up so bad so to distract myself I posted a picture I took when I got out the shower and was by the couch trying to make sure nothing was on it

Y'all Hoes better be lit tonight
I'm getting lit might just be at your nigga house
peep the piercing on my nipple

Mgng2x : Put on a bra before young boy see you and tap that ass

Og_3three :right ^^^ put some respect on his name where he at dm me

Kamkam00 : When you got your nipples pierced not fair I should tell but auntie gone find out and I know you ain't tell her but you looking like a snack

Mari_intown : where you at I know your house wasn't like that when I was last there.

@Mari_intown : baton rouge just moved back hoe we need think up tonight gotta see what this Chile got planned dm me

Pryce.watkins : damn you look thick since the last time you was here dm me though we need to catch up you ain't been here in like three years

Lucas coly: Remember me lil sis hml

___________________________________________
       .....

I

was trying to focus on myself but I just couldn't cause his phone was still ringing so I picked up the phone .

Random: hello / a female voice said

Shanti: Yes hello who is this / I said with a attitude

Random : Trina where is young boy at we need to talk

Shanti : obviously since you called him instead of texting / I said rme