chapter 1

Ashanti ^

"Mom you said I wouldn't have to go to school on our first day moving here what am I supposed to wear I haven't unpacked any of my clothes." I said with my arms up in the air almost with an attitude.

"Well I guess you better start getting ready for school it starts in an hour." She said shrugging walking out of my room.

I should just tell Dad on her but at the same time he wouldn't even take my side anyways knowing he wouldn't be getting a punani when he got home from work anyways let me just get ready for school.

In the shower for 20 minutes with 40 minutes left to get ready for school so I hurry up grab an apple walk out of the door to my Mercedes Benz hopping in turning on the car connecting my car to the Bluetooth playing my playlist that I listen to Everyday almost all day and I had to McDonald's I get a hash brown mocha frappe and I get a breakfast burrito and head to school getting there in record time with 10 minutes left till class start. I get out of the car with all of my food and everybody just staring at me well who are out side and it's just kind of awkward . so I walk inside to get my schedule from the front office and it was a sweet-looking old lady sitting at the desk.

"How can I help you today mam." She said as three boys and two girls walked in laughing and talking loud.

"Um , may I get my schedule." I said getting distracted by how loud they were .

"I'm sorry what did you say." She said with her hand next to her ear .

"Damn can y'all shut the fuck I'm trying to get my schedule for school and y'all over here talking louder than the damn rooster that be trying to wake everybody up in the morning." I said turning back around to the lady as it got quiet .

"I said can I get my schedule." And she turned around walking to a desk in the corner of the office looking through papers till I guess she found the one with my name on it, she gave it to me and I walked out of the office hearing whispering from the group of loud ass kids.

I walked inside my first period math and not to many people was there so I sat down in a random chair when I sat down everyone who was in the class started looking at me I figured it was just because I was new oh well.

Class started and about 10 minutes in the loud kids were walking and another guy and girl walked in with them she immediately looked at me up and down she looked angry and I was chilling cuz she don't want none of this cuz I can be helping real quick and I'm talking about like real quick like lightning speed quick because baby I don't play.

She walked up to me about to swing and I grabbed her arm .
"That's not what you wanna do hunny so go sit down with your lopsided ponytail before it gets snatched off ." I said throwing her hand off me and turning back to the teacher while everybody was looking shocked like nobody did that before .
The teacher cleared his throat and her to take a seat since all her friends were already sitting down . After class she tried to clear everything up and make it seem we was cool but I mean I already had my opinion on her so I was chilling but not to much.

Pretty boring first chapter I hope you guys liked it though