Chapter 8: Calls

Isabel's POV

I went out to our backyard. Sliding my phone to accept Ashton's call.

"Hey Yssa!" He excitedly said.

"Heeeey Ashhh!!" I cooed.

"So, Are you ready for tomorrow?" I hear murmurs in the background but decided to drop it.

"Tomorrow? What tomorrow? Oh...You mean The concert?" I asked him.

"Uh...yeah! The concert! Are yah excited? " I can hear Michael laughing his ass off. What's so funny?

"Yeah! 'Course! And what's with the-" I was cut off.

"Hey Yssa! Ashton's blushing! " "Oooooh!! Hii Yssa! Calum's being bad to me.Help meee." "Shut up, Michael! I'm just saying Ashton's blushing here." "Oh yeah!!! Oh god! Ashton is blushing- Yssa, are you still there?" Michael and Calum are teasing Ashton. Oh my, They're so childish.

"Uhh..yeah! I'm just laughing my ass off because of your weirdness!" I tell them.

They all chuckled.

"Okay, so why the sudden call, guys?" Are they bipolar or something?

"We were bored so the first thing came through our minds is to call you and make yah happy and dooodooo stuff." Calum said. What's dooodooo?

"Okay? You guys seemed to be successful because I'm happy here." I smiled.

"Well, Of course! You love us." Micheal seductively said.

"No I don't." I snapped.

"You do!" They all said in unison.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Ye-" "Guys, Can you keep it down? I'm trying to take a nap here!" Someone said in their background.

"Look Yssa! Someone's being a party pooper here! Help meeee!" Michael whined.

"Uh..Where's Ash?" Yeah. Where's he? He's the one who called but these two idiots came interrupting.

"Miss him already? Ouch! I thought we had something special Yssa!" Calum complains.

"She's mine. " Micheal snapped at Calum.

"No! She loves me more!"

"Nuh-uh! She loves me the most!"

"Nooooo! She loves me the best!"

"GUYS, COULD YOU SHUT THE HELL UP! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE AND YOU GUYS CAN'T FUCKING SHUT YOUR MOUTHS NOT LONGER THAN 10 SECONDS!" Someone shouted. Geez! Someone's being grumpy!

"Chill, Mate! Don't have to be grumpy all night!" I can hear Calum says.

"I guess you have to deal with that grumpy person? I guess he needs peace or something?So now, Can you give the phone back to Ashton? " I tried not to sound rude.

"Yeah, Okay fiiiine." Calum whines.

I can hear someone grabbing the phone and running. I guess they're bringing the phone back to the owner? Ugh, These idiots though.

"Yssa! " Ashton shouted. Ouch. You could've thought that we're talking through phones not a thousand miles away!

"Yeah? I supposed this is Ashton now?" I can still hear Calum whining.

"Yep, It's me. Sorry that Calum and Michael bothered you. They're acting like 5 years old and thinks that you're their mum." I can hear Michael and Calum said "HEY!NO WE DON'T!"