Waige (10) [Part 5]

A/N: I promise this is the last chapter of this story. It may be really long. Just stay with me. Thanks.

The Colonel just told the ship mates to launch the torpedo. Happy, Sly, and Toby are in the control room. Paige, Cabe, Ralph, and Walter are watching the timing sequence as it stops.

Walter: You did unplug the button right?
Happy: I sure hope so.
Man 1: Press in 3... 2... 1... his hand hits the button The button's been pressed sir.
Ralph: The sequence didn't change. You did it Happy!
Happy: Whoo. Let's go back down.
They turn around to face the colonel right behind them.
Colonel: What's that behind your back? Pointing at the wire in Happy's hand.
Happy: Just an extra wire. Needed it for downstairs.
Colonel: Oh good. Better get back to work then. He brushes past them to look at the screens I thought you said you pressed the button?
Man 1: I did sir.
Happy, Sly and Toby quickly run out of the room before the Colonel can figure out anymore.
Happy: That was close. Walter we need to get off before he figures out that we are the ones that stopped his configuration.
Walter: Got it! Paige I need you to help Ralph gather the computers. Grab every computer that we've used.
Paige: Got it!
Cabe: I'll head up and see if any helicopters are ready for take-off.
Walter: Great plan. I'll go with.
Sly: Based on my math, the colonel has found out that we've done it and is on his way to shut down operations. Walter you need to be on the surface in 112 seconds.
Walter: Do you think me and Cabe can make it in time?
Sly: No, you either need to go alone or with Paige.
Paige: Cabe, help Ralph finish packing up. Sly, you guys meet us on the surface.
Ralph: We all need to be on the surface in under 2 minutes, to make it before all operations are shut down.
Walter and Paige start sprinting up flights of stairs and soon make it to the surface. Ralph and Cabe finish and start to run down the hallway.
Walter: That helicopter is unmanned. Let's get a closer look.
Walter and Paige start to move forward and sneak toward the open aircraft. They see Toby, Happy, and Sly running toward the same vessel. Cabe and Ralph aren't far behind.
Toby: Guys we gotta move. They're right behind us!
Soon all the group is in the helicopter. Happy starts the motors and takes off. The crew of the boat is all on the top deck flailing their arms.

Happy: That was close. But we are home bound.
Toby: We are on the Eastward Heli-Flight. Ladies and Gentlemen relax your seats and enjoy the flight.