Chapter 5

1

"Huh, huh" I take a huff as I look around and see where I am.
"Well good morning" Blake said. I put the palm of my hands on the ground and push myself up off the hard, dirty floor I slept on in a criss cross position. Blake gets up to and I pull close to me and I kiss her. "What was that for?" Blake asked as she smiled in a delighted way. I smile back at her and Blake kisses me back as if she were begging for more. "Ouh" Blake says as the prickly facial hair I've been growing for the past couple days.
"When we get back your shaving that off of your face" Blake says in sarcasm.
"Yeah-no" I said as I've always wanted a mustache or a beard.
"Come on we've got go"
"Huh,huh" Blake huffs in a huge amount of disappointment I mean her pants are ripped on both side at the knees, one of her sleeves are about to fall off of her jacket, and a big hole in her shirt that reveals a little bit of her stomach (from the top of her pants to the bottom of her belly button). I grab Blake's hand firmly and we start walking in the east direction, where the suns horizon is. I love Blake to much to not hold her hand hard enough, including in this situation. "Uuuhm" I grunt as I hop over a dead tree.
"You could have just gone this way" Blake says while she walks around the tree.
"Oh shit" jack said as he feels like the stupidest guy on the face of the earth. Because he grabbed Blake's boob cause he thought they were going to have sex and he could have walked around a tree but instead he wasted more energy by jumping over it. "Wriip" a tree branch grabs a hold of the part of Blake's shirt where its ripping. But it does look like a crop top. Blake walks over towards jack and says "let's go" with confidence in her voice but jack is a little focused on something else as she's speaking.
"Jack. Jack. Jack!" Blake yells and claps to get his attention off of her tits. Jack looks at Blake eye to eye right after she claps and he looked straight to where they're going and begins to walk once again.

2

"Jack wait up" Blake says as she tried to slow him because he was walking to fast.
"Here come on let's go this way" I said as I see a bush move, not from wind but from somebody moving it. We walk into this miniature maze made of bushes that are taller then me by about two feet. I look back at the place where we came in threw and I turn around. I take a couple more steps and I hear a little crunching sound as if someone in class was crumbling a paper and is about to throw the paper at another person during class. I look what was beneath it and I see little notes from a park ranger and I look about ten yards beyond the notebook that was in my hand and I see headphones. I go to pick it up but Blake beets me to it and she picks it up. Blake tries to think about who was wearing these. "Huh, I know who's these are. And we've got to get out of hear, and hurry" Blake gasps and tries to get past me but I stop her
"Who's are they Blake?"
"The-the-there the headphones that belonged to the chubby, lazy park ranger who sat in the golf cart while the other one who tried to get us died" Blake says. Blake looks down on where the cord was leading to as the cord was freakishly long. Blake and I follow the six foot cord. I have that thought in my mind thinking that must be a pain in the ass to handle a cord this long. We've came to the end of the cord and we look beyond it and the lazy rangers white mutilated fat just oozing out of the beings mouth.
"Huh, aaaaaaah" Blake screams
"Oh shit". I grab Blake's hand and I run while the beings eyes find us sprinting and it drops the bits and pieces of the ranger and starts chasing us. Blake let's go of my hand and this time I understand why she's letting go (its because she gets more faster when she has more arm movement).
"Aaraaraah" the being screams
"Oh shit" Blake says as she trips over her feet and falls. I pass her but stop instantly and I look to the entrance as its about ten feet away from the two of us. I don't even let Blake get up, I just pick her up and put her over my left shoulder that wasn't bit into by this monster like a soldier picking up another brother in arms through battle. And I begin to sprint my ass off. "Huh, huh, huh" I breath heavily as I run with Blake on my shoulder and we make it out of the entrance alive.
"Aaaaarah" the being screams in pain as I witness the skin of the being touching sunlight began make its hand bubble up and blood oozed out of the top like someone popping there pimple. But the being when it reached for us it almost got us like if we were to slow down just a little bit we would have been lunch to this demonic prick. But now I know its weakness.
"Sunlight" I say with a little darkness in my voice. I completely forget that Blake's on my shoulder and I drop her on accident and she lands on her back.
"Aaaaaah" Blake screams as she landed on the claw mark on her back.
"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, I'm so sorry" I say to Blake as I forgot all about the claw on her back. I mean I didn't forget about the bite mark on my shoulder. I put my hand out and Blake's grabs it with a pissed off look on her face. I look at her back and it's bleeding, its not bleeding as bad as when she got the mark but its bleeding. Me and Blake continue our journey through these woods but with a confidence since we know what there weakness is.