Teenage Love Affair

Sitting in my room thinking about Bj and what he's doing. he's probably doing something he doesn't have no business doing. Bj's my boyfriend we've been together for two years, since I was thirteen. We can tell each other anything and that's what I like about our relationship. When Bj first moved to Atlanta from Miami, Florida we were six years old, and we been tight ever since. He and his family moved in the house right next to ours, and he came over to the house everyday since then. We became tight, just like that. I know there's a million things going through your mind right now, but no we're not having sex we're only sixteen. Yes, Bj is my first love and I really do love him but I'm not sure if he loves me the way that I love him.
Anyways I'm Toni Lanai Jackson but people call me tiny because of my height. I'm 4'11, yea I'm short as fuck . I'm the captain of the varsity cheerleading team, so far we've won all our competitions and I'm so proud of my girls. I run track also I've been on the track team since junior high, near the end of my eighth grade school year. I love singing, hopefully my mom will hook me up with a little something something. I've been to plenty studios working on my music whenever I had free time and that's kinda hard when I gotta juggle both cheerleading and track. I'm half Indian and half African American but I took mostly off my African American side except my waist long hair. I have gray eyes like my mom, all my moms kids do except my older twin brothers Tyson and Tyshawn Their eyes are jet black and so is their hair .
My mom is a record label producer and she works with the dopest rappers and singers around. She looks as if she's young enough to be my sister and she acts it too, but too bad she's thirty-seven with six kids. Me and my baby sister Mariah are the only girls, YAY ! I have five brothers, lucky me. Tyson and Tyshawn are eighteen, Messiah's twelve, and Brian is fourteen. We're almost like door steps and the bad thing about it is that neither of us has the same father except Tyson and Tyshawn. My moms such a whore, hopefully she'll find the right one someday, I just pray that she does. Mariah on the other hand, now that's my baby, I Love that little girl she's basically the only one in the house that can make me smile on any occasion without saying a word. My mom just recently had Mariah 2 months ago, but by the way Mariah's with me you'd think she was mines. Everyone says Mariah could easily pass for my child, that's just how much we resembles each other.
On the other hand my dad is a dj he does a lot of parties with celebrities and upcoming celebrities. My dad has three other children besides me. Todd Jr., Lacey and Sharon. Sharon's my older sister, she'll be twenty in two weeks from now and you already know we about to turn up ! Todd Jr. is fifteen also, we attend the same high school he's a little over protective but he's cool. Lacey is four but she stay's with her mom in Virginia so I don't really get to see her that often, but she's a sweetheart and I enjoy spending time with her when we're together. I have a huge family but I wouldn't trade them for the world.
Right now I'm on my way to my friend Shawnda's house. We been tight since day one, I can tell her anything, she has my back through whatever, she's always there when I need her and Im always there for her when she needs me as well. Shawnda's sixteen she was held back one year in first grade and that's how we became close. One day she just came and sat down beside me eating her lunch and I could tell by the look on her face that she was having a bad day so I just started joking around with her and we somehow just clicked, ever since then we been tight.
Shawnda has a one year old named Messiah, she told me on her ninth month of pregnancy that she was going to name her little boy after messiah, half because she liked the name and messiah was her little buddy. She has two little badass brothers. Leon's five and troy is three, they can be some sweethearts at times but they still bad as hell. Miss Rhonda Shawnda's mom is almost like my mom except now she's too busy for a man, she works 24/7 so that means the kids are with shawnda day in and day out. The only time they aren't with her is when she's at work or school, messiah goes with his grandmother and the boys stay home with the babysitter.
"Aye tiny" Shawnda says
"Yea what's up"
"what you doing tomorrow" she says drying messiah off from his bubble bath.
"nothing probably go home and chill for awhile, might go and do some last minute school shopping or something I don't know" I said,
"yea I still got a lil shopping to do myself" she said "so you tryin' to link up or what ?"
"yea it's up to you though, hopefully your moms don't have to work tomorrow but how she doing anyway ?"
"she's been staying home a lot lately. I don't know if it's the new man she's been going out with or what" She said sighing again " well the good thing about it is that he's treating her better than them other lames she been running round' with"
I looked at her and said "girl I see way you coming from, my mom does it all the time, although she's too busy for any of her kids, she do make enough time for her men" and those words just hung in the air for awhile. Then I broke the silence " Boo I'ma call you when I get home" I said getting up to get Mariah and head out the door.
"okay, just call me whenever I'll be home, I don't go to work till six" she said
"I got you, see you later boo" I said as I closed the door behind me. It was a very hot day in Atlanta, Georgia and I decided to wear a pink pencil skirt, a marijuana crop top I just ordered and pink, black, and white retro's, With my hair pulled up into a messy bun and a black and white bandanna. My outfit was dope ! Mariah was too cute in her pink outfit I just brought her, with the pink and black retro booties I bought last week online and her glassy gray eyes could lighten anyone's day. Mariah is just a bundle of joy. Bj loves her also, speaking of Bj, he's calling me now. My iphone 5 sang out chris brown and sevyn streeter new song wont stop. I told Bj it reminds me of him, he said nothing but blushed. "Hey bae" I said as I answered the phone
"Hey beautiful way you at?" He asked
"Um just downtown walking Mariah around while she's still awake, why what's up?"
" well I was just wondering if we could meet up"
" oh my god! You're home?" I said without hesitation "yea sure, when?"
" now, I'm on my way downtown"
"okay. Meet me by the library"
"okay baby"
Ohhhh I just love the way "baby" slides off his tongue, It's just too fucking sexy. Bj has a way of doing things. Whenever I'm mad he'll always find a way to make me feel better, that's why I cant stay mad at him for long. Bj and I has done many things together, like whenever we get finish making out, we'd feel each other up. When things started getting heavy we never took it passed second base, instead we did other things. He'd pull my pants down then my panties and kisses me from my lips to my navel. He'd put my legs on his shoulders and his tongue, oh my god his tongue is amazing, if you know what I mean. In return I did the same for him, why because he's my boo.
"Tiny" Bj says snapping me out of my thoughts. Grabbing me from behind surprising me and I could smell the new Gucci cologne I just bought him just before he left.
"hey baby" I said reaching up to give him a hug "ummm you smell so good" I said as he bends down to kiss me. He has the softest lips ever and he's an amazing kisser. We also shared our first kiss together. I just hope he isn't kissing anyone else. Bj stood 6'5, caramel skin tone, hazel eyes, and curly silky hair that hung inches past his broad shoulders. His real name is Brandon Peterson the 3rd. Did I mention he's the star running back for Princeton's high varsity football team. He's a track star, and we're both junior scholars. We often thought about attending the same university, that's why I had no intentions on having sex and then messing up my future with a baby. We both have the same love for music he does a little rapping and he's good at it but singing is what he wants to do. But yea, that's my baby Bj. "so do you, I missed you" he said, and I noticed his voice was getting deeper
"I missed you too bae" I said sticking my tongue in his mouth for another one of his sweet kisses, we stood there for about thirty seconds before I finally pulled away.
"how you been though" he asked me
"fine I been waiting on you for about two weeks now" Bj not too long ago just came back from his trip to visit his family in Miami and hell yea I was worried.
"well I'm here now and I'm with you, so what's up?" he said looking at me with them puppy dog eyes.
"I don't know you tell me" I said looking back at him
"I was thinking maybe I can take you and Mariah to the park and afterwards something to eat"
"yea sure ok" I said checking on Mariah
"let me go get the car, I'll be back"
"Okay" I said as he kissed me and jogged towards the car, he was such a gentlemen and always has been since the very day he came from Miami that day in late July, the summer of 2005.
"are you ready ?" he said as he pulled up beside me getting out of the car.
"yea let me get Mariah out of the stroller for I can buckle her up" I said noticing he still had the car seat I bought for my car still in his car.
"no I'll do it you just get in the car" he said winking at me, he was so good with Mariah and I admired that. I held Mariah while he folded the stroller and put it in the trunk of his new Pontiac. His parents just bought him for his birthday. His parents were just as wealthy as mines they had cash coming from left and right. They were sweet tender loving people, they loves me and I love them as well. The thing I like about them the most is that they understands Bj and I relationship. They treat me as if I'm family as well, I'm just thankful to have people like them as n laws.
"thanks baby" I said to him.
"you know you don't have to thank me" he said licking his lips
"well I wonder what you got up your sleeves" I said sensing the vibe and getting happy at the same time.
"I just wanted to spend some time with you, you know now that I'm back and all, I really did miss you" he said smiling.
"I know and I miss you too" I said as I kissed him just before he put the car in drive. We spent that whole day over at the neighborhood park, then afterwards we went out for something to eat.
.....
"So how was your trip to Miami?" I asked Bj as I stuck a french fry in my mouth and sipped my drink.
"It was ok, it wasn't really what I was expecting" he said
"well what were you expecting"
"I'm just saying I wasn't expecting what I got"
"what happened?" I asked, concerned
"well my parents were arguing the whole time we were down there"
"arguing about what?"
"some bullshit about my choices for college, which is a years from now" he said with a sigh shaking his head
"well I was wondering the same thing" I said "what are you going to do?"
"I don't know, I told you I wanted to go wherever you were going"
"well bj you have so many scholarships for football and all and I don't want to ruin that for you" I said looking at him.
"well I'm willing to do it for you, I don't think you really understand how much I care for you and want to be with you" he said grabbing my hand and rubbing his thumb in my palm.
"well, babe you know those are some huge sacrifices"
"I'm willing to make them for you"
"are you sure about that" I asked
"I'm positive, I just cant see myself anywhere without you"
"Awe babe, you'd do that for me ?"
"Of course Tee, why wouldn't I"
"I don't know I just figured that you thought I was maybe a little too hard on you"
"I understand why you're the way you are, it's no big deal" He said as he looked up from his food " It just makes me love you more and more"
I half smirked half smiled at him.
.....
After we left the restaurant we went to the mall and shopped for a few things. I bought Mariah this really adorable teddy bear that she fell in love with instantly. It's a bright pink teddy bear with her name printed across it's belly. Whenever we left the mall we went to the house and bj ended up staying over as usual, but we never did anything other than cuddling. That night we sat up talking about things I thought we'd never even get to the point of talking about.
"baby" Bj said to me
"what is it ?" I said
"what you think our future has in store for us ?"
"to be real I don't know but I hope nothing but good things"
"yea so do I" he said and we layed there silent for awhile it may have been a minute or two before I replied back.
"what made you ask that?"
"I just had some things on my mind, that's all"
"things like what ?" I said stroking the side of his head
"you know how we always get into these little petty arguments because of my mistakes"
"yea so what"
"I just don't wanna lose you"
" baby you know you don't gotta worry about me going anywhere"
"I know but what if I really mess up" he said looking up at me
"well lets just pray that never happens, Ok ?"
"yea, okay" he said then grabbed me by my waist and said " baby, I love you and I aint going no where without you, despite all that shit them hoes be throwing at me I know exactly where I wanna be and that's with you."
"I know bae" I said while kissing him
" I just wanna make love to you, to prove my love for you is real." he said kissing me on my neck, then before taking off our clothes we look each other dead in the eyes. I could tell he was just as nervous as I was when he asked me "are you sure you're ready for this ?"
I looked back at him and said "yes are you ? "
"yea but I don't have any protection"
"well you do know how to pull out right ?"
"I've never tried before but I'll be extra careful"
"Ok" I said as I shushed him and layed him down and started kissing him soft and passionately. He gave me the same gesture and I could tell we were both loosening up just a little. Then he flipped me over and he was on top. We took each other's tops off and he kissed me from my lips to my navel. He slipped my pants off then he went down on me and it was the best feeling ever! Afterwards he picked me up with his big muscular arms and layed me down gently, then he slide it in and at first it hurted but after the first three strokes I was in paradise! He was so gentle with me. We switched positions and I was on top I was kinda having difficulties putting it in but when I finally got on top it hurted at first but that feeling didn't last long. I could tell he was into it by the look on his face. He was biting his lips like crazy, then he cuffed my boobs gently and started nibbling on them. My night has been officially made. I was no longer a virgin. Brandon Romel Peterson, my baby, my everything made that possible.
"I love you Toni" He whispered in my ear, and it gave me chills
" I love you more baby" I said, we kissed and made out after our little session we were having. I aint even gone lie I was pleased and satisfied . We jumped in the shower together washed up and put on our pajamas then kissed each other goodnight and I fell asleep in his arms.
.....
"Good morning baby" he said when he woke me up with some Mickey d's .
"awe thanks bae, how sweet of you to leave without me and go to McDonalds" I said half joking
He chuckled and said "I didn't want to wake you because you were looking so beautiful laying there" he said as he kissed me
" yea right" I smirked "so what were you planning on doing today ?" I asked
"umm nothing much, but be with my love" He said gazing in my eyes
" you know I lo- " I couldn't even get all the words out my mouth before rushing to the bathroom to vomit in the toilet
" Bae are you ok ? " bj said rushing to my side like always
"ye-" I vomited again
" I don't think you are, maybe we should get you some soup or something" Bj said
"Yea im ok, can you get me a towel ?" am I coming down with a cold ? Maybe I am I don't really know, right about now im just like .... But who knows .