His Maid, Demon Hound (Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Fan-Fiction)

This chapter is dedicated to my little sis hoplesslove01! Thanks for putting up with me and my annoying tendencys! 

Character Sheet

Name: Shizumi Sayomi

Race: Demon Hound (formally human)

Gender: Female

Occupation: Maid at the Photomhive Estate (formally circus performer)

Hair: Long, dark brown, curly

Eye Color: Bright Green, red while in hound form

Appearance: 5'8, 143lbs, caramel complexion (happy hoplesslove01?) dark brown paw print birthmark on her left hip

Hound Appearance: Dark Blue fur with light blue tips on her ears and four spots under each of her eyes in the same color and medium dark blue socks on her back paws and on the tip of her tail and tuff of fur on her head same color as the tip of her tail and paws as well as a paw print birthmark on her left hind leg and blood red eyes.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Sayomi POV

'Tonight is the night" I slipped my black cloak over my lilac circus clothing, which today was a crop top with beads lining the top and bottom of the top and bottoms that consisted of shots and a see through material that went down to my ankles with a pair of dark purple boots that reached up to my knees. I tiptoed out of the tent with my small black traveling back slung over my shoulder. With the full moon acting as my only light, I creeped past the ringleader and the animal tamer. I had to be quite because I didn’t want to be caught sneaking out of I'd be punished again.

-Flashback-

"You stupid whore! How dare you try to run away! After everything we've done for you!" The ringleader backhanded me and I fell to the floor holding my cheek.

"I'm sorry! Please! I promise to never try to leave again just don't hurt me anymore!" tears slowly fell from my eyes as I pleaded to him. He smirked and called for the animal tamer to be brought into my tent.

"You know what to do just make sure you don’t break her. We need her for tomorrow’s performance." The animal tamer grunted and the ringleader left the tent.

"No please don’t leave me with him! NO!"

-Present Time-

I shivered and instinctively flinched. That was one of the worst nights of my entire life. He had broken 3 of my ribs, my left leg, and punctured one of my lungs but I still performed, 'The show must go on' I thought to myself sarcastically. Once I made it out of the camp I took off running into the woods 'If I make it far enough they'll stop looking for me. They're moving to Italy tomorrow so hopefully they just forget about me until they get there.' I smiled at this and sped up. Once I had made it to a small pond I stopped to catch my breath. I laid my back against a tree and slowly slid down until I was sitting on the ground. 'I hope I'm far enough' I thought to myself before sleep claimed me. My dreams were filled with bright lights, confetti, tightropes and the smell of cotton candy. These were all flashes from when the circus was fun and filled with joy until the old ringleader died of a "mysterious" heart attack and his son took over. I missed those days’. My dream was interrupted by the sound of howls. I jerked awake thinking that the circus had caught up with me until I realized that our circus didn’t have dogs. 'What else howls' I stood up quickly and checked over my things before I took off running away from the howls. 'Coyotes, dogs, foxes....wolves' My speed doubled and my breath fogged the air in front of me. The wolves had caught my sent and were chasing me, I heard them get closer and closer and I stopped and turned towards the noise 'I can take a couple of wolves' I reached into my bag and pulled out a small dagger I stole from out knife thrower. I got into a fighting stance and waited until the wolves crept closer. At first I only seen three wolves but as I glanced around I seen more hiding behind trees in the shadows waiting until I was weak enough to finish off. I nervously glanced around hoping for a way out of this mess. I turned just in time to intercept one of the wolves who launched itself at me. I slashed at it with my weapon and heard a yelp and it dropped to the ground limping. I smelt the sharp metallic scent of its blood and I smiled but the wolves around me started to growl. The other two wolves started to circle me while the one I had injured stalked towards me. I stood ready to defend myself slowly circling trying to keep the wolves in my sight at all times. But I had forgotten about the rest of the wolves in the shadows when one jumped on my back and forced me to the ground. Its hot breath covered my neck and I felt saliva drop onto the back of my neck as it snarled at me. I took a deep breath and screamed as loud as I could hoping to be saved before I was devoured.

Narrators POV

Pluto glanced up when he heard the howls from the wolves but shrugged it off. He went back to dodging the three servants of the Phantomhive house.

"Plu-Plu! Get back here and take your bath!" the blonde male wearing a gardeners outfit shouted.

"Finny grab him!" yelled the blonde male who had a cigarette in his mouth and a chief’s outfit.

"Sebastian isn't going to like this..." worried the red headed woman with large round glasses ewearing a maids outfit.

Pluto dogged the small males attempt to grab him when a loud piercing scream filled the woods.

"W-what was that," the maid stammered.

"I don't know should we investigate it?" the cook asked.

Pluto took off towards the noise with the house staff not far behind. He reached source of the noise and seen it was a human girl surrounded by hungry wolves. The one on top of her moved back to snap her neck when Pluto growled. Something about this girl called to him. The wolves turned towards Pluto with murderous rage in their eyes. His hackles raised and he snarled at the pack in front of him. The slowly backed away into the surrounding woods as the servants reached the source of the noise. Pluto walked up to the unconscious girl and sniffed her. She smelled heavenly and on instinct her bit deeply into her shoulders ignoring the shouts of the servants behind him. The girl’s bright green eyes opened as she screamed at the sudden pain in the shoulder. Pluto was pulled away from the girl but the gardener as the cook ran up to the girl and picked her up bridal style as she passed out again.

"What should we do with her?" asked the maid.

"I say we take her to Sebastian. He'll know what to do," said the gardener holding back the demon hound by his leash.

"I agree. Finny you keep that hound away from her while we take her to the manor alright?" The gardener nodded and dragged the large demon hound away from the manor as the cook and the maid carried the girl to Sebastian.

Sayomi's POV

I had passed out and was lovingly greeted by darkness. ‘Am I dead? Is this heaven?" I looked around and all I seen was darkness. 'This can’t be heaven it’s too dark...' I was about to call out when I felt a burning sensation in my left shoulder. My eyes snapped open and a scream torn its way out of my throat. I felt as if someone shoved my body into a raging inferno. I seen a large white wolf being pulled away from me and a man with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth walk towards me. I tried to speak but the pain was unbearable and I soon passed out once again. When I came to I felt someone carrying me and I heard someone’s voice yelling for someone named Sebastian. I tried to open my eyes but it felt like my eyes were sewed shut. I tried to move but I seemed to have no control of my body. I still felt the burning but it dimmed down to a bearable burning if burning can be bearable. I felt myself being transferred to another pair of arms and I slipped back into blackness.

 (Picture on the side is of her outfit and my idea of her made on dolldivine)