His Maid, Awakened

Dedicated to RavenKurobara for being the first one to comment on any of my stories! I'm so happy someone out there actually reads these! But sadly this story isn't a Pluto x OC story... But I hope you continue to read! And I tried to update as soon as I could my aunt is getting married next week and I'm a bridesmaid so I haven't been able to read, much less write.

Ciel's POV

I was looking down at my papers when I heard a loud crash coming from down the hall. I shot up out of my seat thinking that Bard did something stupid like light the library on fire again. I had no reading material for months while Sebastian gathered all of my books back. I got out of my seat and stormed towards the noise. The door to the guest room we were renting out to the mysterious girl was slightly cracked and I could hear Sebastian murmuring something. I heard a beautiful yet raspy voice reply. I strolled up to the door and pushed it open. My mystery guest was kneeling on the bed and Sebastian had paused in to action of wiping off his face with a rag. The guest had frozen and looked at me. Her eyes were a beautiful green that brightly contrasted with her dark skin but it only enhanced her looks. Her hair draped over her right shoulder and pooled on the bed. Her face had a slight blush to it and she was trembling. I only realized I was staring when Sebastian had cleared his throat. He had managed to clean himself up and was now walking towards me.

"My Lord may I introduce Lady Sayomi."

Sayomi sat still for a moment. Confusion flitted across her features at the word "Lord". I groaned and said, "Hello my name is Ciel Phantomhive, owner of the Funtom companies that operate all over the world."

Her eyes widend at the mention of my companies name and he jumped out of bed falling down. Sebastian went to reached for her until she bowed while still on the floor. Her hair fanned out around her and it covered her face and she kneeled on the ground. I walked up to her and held out my hand. She looked up to me with shock written all over her features. Her beautiful plump lips were opened in an 'o' shape and her eyes widened.

"There's no need to bow to me. Get up it's not befitting a lady to be on the floor in front of a man she has just met."

She smiled a bit and use my hand to let herself up. She was taller than me but only by a few inches.

"Thank you Young Lord but I do not deserve the title of a lady."

Sebastian walked over to her and helped her smooth our her outfit. She looked up at him gratefully and she returned it with one of his closed eye smiles but I could tell the gesture was forced.n Once he was done I gestured towards the hall.

"Sebastian I need to speak with you. Miss.Sayomi? Please wait here. I will have Sebastian send something else to wear in a moment."

She nodded reluctantly and sat on the edge of her bed. Sebastian followed me into the hallway and closed the door when he passed the threshold.

"What was that?"

"What do you mean My Lord?"

"I mean the fact that she is still alive! You said she would live at the most 2 day! So why is she still alive and moving around?"

Sebastian's eyes widened at my words but he quickly composed his face into that annoying smirk.

"My Lord I thought you wanted me to care for her? I watched over her and took care of her injuries like you requested now you're wondering why she is still living?"

I huffed and crossed my arms.

"I didn't want the Yard on my lawn for a dead body."

Sebastian's smiled widened as if he could sense my lie. I shrugged it off and asked, "So since she is still living I assume she is now one."