His Maid, Photographed (part 1)

Alright readers, School is out! Sorry for the lateness of this story but I was working on my other fanfic. But im going to be following the anime (mostly) for this fanfic so Im starting at 'His Butler, Phantom Image' so sit back and relax. And fyi this won't be following step-by-step like in my other fan fic. So sorry for any mistakes. 

Sayomi's POV

I woke up to the sound of gentle knocking on my door. I slowly sat up and mumbled, "Yes?" The person on the other side of the door said, "It's me Miss. Sayomi. Sebastian sent me to wake you up. He sent me with an outfit for you to wear."

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I stretched and said, 'Come in Mey-Rin."

I seen the door crack open and Mey-Rin's read head poke into the crack. She smiled when she saw me and came into the room. She was holding a bundle of clothing that she sat on the edge of my bed. 

"This is supposed to be your uniform from now on. Master said to get dressed and meet him in his office."

I nodded and got out of bed. I fixed my bed up and thanked Mey-Rin. She smiled and walked out of the room. It shut with a click and i started to undress. Once I had on outfit on I walked over to the dresser and brushed my hair out and pulled it up into a high ponytail. I put on a light layer of gray eye shadow and sprayed on some perfume I found on the dresser. Before I left I looked at myself in the mirror. The outfit Sebastian had gave me was a dark blue dress that went right above my knees with a white corset that went over the dress. It had puffy long sleeves and a white neckline. It came with dark gray see through tights and black knee high combat boots. There was a white choker with a small gray pendant in the center. I put on the white hairband and I walked out the door. While I was walking through the halls I bumped into the gardener, who's name I believed was Finny.

"Oops! Im sorry!"

"It's alright," I reached down to help him up," Are you ok?"

His face turned a bright red once he seen who he bumped into. He quickly stood up brushing himself off. He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled widely. I tilted my head at him.

"Are you alright Finny?"

He seemed to pause at me calling him by his name but shook it off.

"I'm alright Miss. Sayomi. I didn't mean to bump into you."

"It's quite alright. And you don't have to call me Miss. you can just call me Sayomi. We're working together now." I smiled at him.

His faced turned red and he smiled. He looked down and quickly picked up the basket that he dropped. 'I didn't even notice that he had anything with him...'

"Here Mi-Sayomi! For bumping into you."

He reached into his basket and pulled out a small a small light pink rose and he handed it to me. I smiled and took a deep breath of the flower. I felt a small smile playing at my lips. I looked up at Finny and thanked him.

"Thank you Finny these smell delightful."

"No problem Sebastian wans't me to set these up around the house. We're supposed to be having guests today."

"Oh crap! Master wanted me in his study as soon as I was dressed. I'm so sorry Finny I'll see you later!"

I took off down the hallway towards Master's study and skidded to a stop once I reached his study. I bent over with my hands on my knees while i tried to catch my breath. I stood there panting for a minute. Once I caught my breath I stood up and brushed off my skirt and ran my hand over my forehead to get rid of any sweat that might've been on my forehead. I brushed my hair back in front of my left eye and I snapped the stem off the rose bore slipping the flower behind my right ear. I took a deep breath and i knocked on his door. I waited and I heard a low voice call from inside, "Enter."