His Maid, on Ice

I woke up the sound of gentle knocking on my door.

"Hmm?"

"Sayomi, I need you to get Young Master ready for the day. The tea cart will be outside your room. Please hurry, he doesn't like to wait," Sebastian said on the other side of my door. I groaned and rolled off the bed. I stood up and shuffled to the bathroom that was attached to my room. I turned on the water and stuck my hands underneath, cupping the water. Once my hands were filled I counted to three and splashed the water on top my face. I yelped and grabbed for the towel that I knew was next to the sink. I patted my face dry and ran back into my room to get dressed. I had pulled my hair into a tight french braid. I pulled open my door and nearly fell into the tea cart that Sebastian had left there.

"Stupid Demon. Thinking he's oh so smart."

'Will you stop calling him that!?'

"I told you he's a demon! Smells like a crow. I hate crows...."

I sighed my annoyance and pushed the cart to Ciel's room. I knocked on the door and listened for a response. Hearing none I knocked again, louder, and I called out, "Young Master? Are you up?"

I waited a moment and called out, "I'm coming in." 

I turned the knob and pushed the cart through the door. I moved next to his bed and seen he was still sleeping. I smiled as I looked down at his sleeping face. He was soo cute!

"I guess he is pretty cute...for a human."

I rolled my eyes. He was cute. all the stress from the day was erased from his face and he looked like a kid, not an adult like he pretends to be.

"He acts like he's working towards something. And it must be something big if he needs a demon."

'Sebastian isn't a demon!'

My wolf grumbled in my head when Ciel started to groan. I snapped out of my head to see his face was twisted in a look of terror. He started to thrash around and I yelled out to him, "Young Master? Wake up!"

He didn't seem to hear me ad continued to trash around and whimper. I felt my heart stop and I shook his shoulders, 'Ciel! Wake up Ciel!!"

He stopped thrashing and he pried his eyes open. Yes, his eyes. His eye patch was on the dresser next to his bed. His right eye was its normal, beautiful blue while his left eyes was purple!? As his eyes opened more I made out a symbol.

":A demon mark. See I told you! You're master is in league with a demon!"

I was about to reply when Ciel's voice reached me.

"Sayomi! What are you doing in here where's Sebastian?"

"He sent me in here to dress you My lord."

He sighed in a annoyance and dragged his hand through his hair. His eyes widen when he noticed that he wasn't wearing his contract. He slapped his hand over his eye.

"No need sir. I've already seen it. It's Sebastian isn't it..."

He nodded but didn't remove his hand.

My wolf smirked and danced around, "Told you!!"

I turned my head and poured him a cup of tea and handed it to him. I noticed a piece of paper that was under the cup.

"Today's breakfast is poached salmon and mint salad? You have a choice of toast, scones, or pain de campagne? What do you prefer?"

"Scone."