His Maid, Photographed (part 2)

Alright well I still don't have internet... :'( buuut I'm back at my grandma's soo I decided to update minus the fact that I only have 3 views and one comment but I do have 153 views! So thank you all my silent readers! And here you guys go :) Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had changed back into my maids outfit as fast as I could and I stomped back downstairs still angry with Lau for tricking me into wearing that stupid outfit. I caught up with Bard, Mey-Rin, Finny and Lau sitting against a wall next to a door that had the sign 'DO NOT DISTURB" on it. They were talking amoungst themselves and I crouched in front of them. 

"What's going on? Have you guys decided on a plan yet?"

"Young Master is thinking of a plan in his study," Bard said avoiding looking at me. Strange.

"By himself?"

"Yes. He wanted to think by himself."

I nodded to myself. That seems reasonable...We're not doing a very good job at this. 'I knew this was going to be hard. Sebastian is'nt normal..I mean if they have a demon hound for a pet than what else supernatural do they have here?'

~Time skip~

After our guest left Sebastian went to bring Ciel his snack. The rest of  the servants were planning while I went to stand outside. I have always been a fan of the night. The calming felling of being alone in the dark with the moon and the stars as your only light. It puts me to ease. Especially one a night like this, a full moon. I wrapped my arms around myself and looked up. I jumped a bit when I heard a wolf howl. I looked around frantically but calmed once I seen Pluto on a ridge howling at the moon. I heard something being dragged around and seem the other servants dragging 3 large objects covered in black cloth. I ran up to them.

"What's all this?"

"Its part of Young Masters plan."

"Oh? Well let me help." 

I grabbed a  rope and helped them pull the objects to their desired spot. We waited a bit until Ciel came and joined us. I bowed to him as he passed and he inclined his head at me letting me know he seem me. I smiled a bit and straightened out. He continued to walk but stopped in front of Finny. Finny reached under the large clothes and grabbed a headless angel statue. He lifted it us as if it weighed nothing and I gasped a bit. Mey-Rin looked over at me and smiled. She leaned close to me and whispered, "There's a reason Sebastian hired us all." 

I looked at her confused and she just turned away. I looked back the the scene that was playing out in front of me. 

"Is this really all right?" Finny looked worried. I tilted my head in confusion.

Ciel had his back to Finny with a smirk on his face, "Yes."

I looked over at Bard who had the camera at the ready.

"But..."

"Just do it!"

I jumped at Ciel's tone. I'be never really heard him yell like that before. 

"Yes, My Lord!"

Finny closed his eyes and got ready to throw the statue. Then it hit me. Finny was going to throw the statue at Ciel! My heart started to race. I can't let that hit him. I started to move forward to push Ciel out of the way when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I looked back and seen Mey-Rin looking as worried as I was. 

"Don't worry Sayomi, Sebastian will save him."

The uncertainty in her voice made me struggle harder. I tried to pry her arms away but she just held on tighter burying her head into my back. Finny started to swirl the statue around and let it sly towards Ciel with a yell. I yelled, "Ciel watch out!" and I doubled my efforts. I seem Finny duck down covering his head and I noticed Ciel look up as the statue was hurtling down towards him. I finally broke free and ran as fast as I could towards Ciel. But I realized I would be too late. But I pushed myself harder. 'I can't let him be crushed by the statue! He saved my life and gave me somewhere to live. I have to save him!' I heard Finny yell out.