Chapter 9 - DRAMA ¤ NEVER ¤ ENDS

Please. Do enjoy

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Saturday morning

Andrew's P.O.V.

Lunch time, finally arrived. I was in the dinning hall taking my lunch. John sat across me from the table. We didn't talk much. My face still hurt but my heart and mind were contented and full.

After the kiss between Nicole and I, every thing went on smoothly as we sat next to each other during class time. She at times looked at me with satisfaction on her eyes or locked her hand over mine during lessons. I at times thanked Carlos for the blows he had rained on me for I couldn't had gotten this close to Nicole if it weren't for his help ( get the irony).

The rumors between Nicole and I being together was the highlight of Nairobi Intermediate, they had spread so fast that by the next recess... it seemed everyone in school now knew about it, I even suspected the teaches knew too. During that same recess, Nicole and I walked out of the classroom together, everybody's eyes on us as we walked towards the school garden where we spent some time together...talking about ourselves, general stuff and making up for lost kisses.

"How are you coping...?"John asked pulling me out of my reverie as he put a chunk of steak in his full mouth, sometimes I wondered how he did that without spilling food on himself.

"Am good, as you can see. " I answered.

" You know you are lucky no teacher saw what happened. You could have been expelled you know. If....", just then Perry got to our table with his plate, cutting of his statement.

"Andrew, you are a magic worker, how did you get her to fall so fast for you man... Am going to have to take notes from you. I want to ask Jade out, what do you think...? He directed the last question to both of us for approval.

"I think you'll chicken out just like you always do. How many times have you said that same statement and you never get the guts to ask her out." John said to him challenging his ego.

"To my defense...She always has that mean look, which is so hot by the way...that scares me sometimes...you know. "

"Sometimes.. or all the time?" John asked him with a chuckle and I couldn't help but chuckle as well.

"Andrew, behind you...Carlos is looking at you as if he is going to murder you", John said

"Don't look..." as he was about to continue...too late, I had already tilted my head behind meeting a deathly glare from him as his eyes threw daggers towards me. If looks could kill, I would be 6 feet under right now.

"He doesn't scare me." I said and to my surprise, that part was kind of true.He had made Nicole cry and that to me was unacceptable. Just then I tilted my head to the right, my gaze falling at Nicole. She wasn't sad anymore and looked so pretty, even as she chewed her food...which I found so sexy by the way.

She seemed to note my glare as she looked in my direction, a smile in her face as she waved at me. I simply nodded at her. This girl Is going to be the end of me, I thought as I turned to focused on the two boys in front of me who had become my close friends during my short stay in Nairobi intermediate...They were arguing.

"... Fine I'll do it...I'll ask her out, and if I do you are going to pay for the date, deal." Perry said.

"Deal." John answered.

"Wait...did you just bet on Jade." I asked.

"Yes, he thinks I don't have the guts to ask her out."Perry said pointing at the boy next to him.