~(-_-)~

Y/n

When I open my eyes again I couldn't see anything at all. It was too dark and I had a feeling of something around my neck. I brought my hands up to my neck touching a soft fabric around my neck. Is this a choker? I reach behind my neck to feel that it was tied behind. I went to pull on the strings that hang down till I felt it fall off. After I was done with that, I started to pat around me trying to find out where I was.

I closed my eyes when I light came on. The brightness from the light was almost blinding me.

"Aww I see you took it off." I heard a voice say.

I kept my eyes shut till I felt the fabric go around my neck again. I quickly pulled away from them and move back before it could be put on.

"Come on I don't want to fight you to put it back on." Jin said looking over at me.

I put my head down as I felt him put it back around my neck. I want to fight but where would I get. I'm pretty sure that I'm in South Korea and that's miles away from America.

After he was done he grab my hand helping me up.

"Just tried to be good for the rest please." he said which sound more like he was begging me to be good.

I didn't nod my head and just stood there. He sigh and pull me up the stairs. I came in view of the living room once we got up the stairs. I saw the three maknae sitting and watching tv. I didn't get see anymore because I pull by Jin to the kitchen.

He pulled out a chair so that I could sit in it and went to do something around the kitchen. I sat there studying everything from the floor up. I saw a small window up by the sink. It look like the day was just ending. I wonder how long I have been asleep. I wish I didn't go to work that day and I wish I didn't go to the fan meeting either because then none of this would have hapoen. I wish I was back home in the house with Lex, Lee, and Ash. I laid my head on the counter and continue to think. Could I get out of here I mean they have to leave at sometime. I wonder then if I could escape here for good or not.

"Hey, Y/n lets get you change." I heard a different voice that came from Taehyung.

He grab my wrist and pulled down the hallway to a room. I sat down on the bed as he dig through some clothes. He pulled out something and push me to the bathroom. I step in looking at everything in there. Sadly there was no window at all in the bathroom. I sigh picking up the clothes and got dressed. After I was done I stepped on from of the mirror. ( Outfit )

   I frowned at the outfit

I frowned at the outfit. The shorts were really short and this choker was killing me. I hate the way I look right now.

"Y/n hurry up." I heard Taehyung from outside the door.

I sigh again knowing I couldn't do anything more then to follow what they say. I open the door to see Taehyung leaning on the wall next to the door. He look at me with a smile and brought me back down to the kitchen.

I sat back down in the chair that I was sitting in before. Jin was still washing dishes as I sat there. I could see Taehyung frown at me. I ignored him and put my head back down on the counter. I need to plan to get out of here and quick before something happens.

Jin look over at me and said to Taehyung,"Call Namjoon and tell him he is awake."

Taehyung nod his head while picking up his phone. I didn't pay much attention to the call and look around to remember everything.

Couple hours later

I was now sitting in the living room next to Jungkook and Jin. Taehyung was across the room with Jimin and the tv was still on. I glad I understood korean so that I could watch tv. The show wasn't a good one but everyone didn't say anything and just watched it. The front door opening was the only thing I heard.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were seen as they walk into the living room. I move closer to Jin after remembering what happen on the plane with Yoongi. He seem to not notice me and sat down on couch on the other side of Jungkook. Namjoon was no longer seen but Jin grab my hand and brought me down the stairs. I was brought back down to the place where I was before.

Jin let go and walk to the stairs leaving me there. I look around to see that there was a small bed in the corner of the room and a chair on the other side. I sat down on the floor feeling tears fall. How did I even get into this mess? Just then the door was open again and there was heavy footsteps coming down the stairs.

Finally someone came into view and it was Namjoon. He sat down in the chair that was across the room. I couldn't really see him that good because the lighting in the room sucked. But I could feel him watching me.

"Y/n come here." he said pointing in front of him.

I crawled over to him where I then was in front of him. I kept my head down not wanting to show that I was crying.

"Good boy. You will get used to living here after while," he said before stopping and continue," Because your not leaving here even if you want to. Which I'm sure you got that down after pulling that stunts on the plane."

I nodded my head and whispered,"Where am I here?"