epilogue 1

Third pov

~Couple weeks later~

M/n look around the house after the boys left. He notice that places in the house scared him. He hated it.... why can't he live happily with the boys. What happen to him? M/n sigh and look out the window of the house. He watch people walk around.....

"This seems familiar...." he said to himself.

He place a hand on the window and felt his heart tell him to run.....to yell for help.

"He-..." he started to say but stop himself.

He got up and put his shoes then went out the door. He left his phone at the house not caring. He ran away from the house just running not paying attention where he was going.

After running for awhile he stop and felt free for the first time. He started to cry after realizing that he was going to get in trouble when he got home. He started to shake in fear. He never wanted this at all.

Memories started to come clean and he finally understand why he felt like this. He took off running again not wanting to be anywhere close to them.

He stop again after sometime and went to the closest place to call for help. When he went into a gas station he called for help and soon he was sitting in the safest place he could think. He came clean about everything to the police and they went off looking for the boys.

They told him that he would never see them again and that when the are caught they would send him home.

It didn't take long before they confirmed that the boys had been caught. They place them into a room and safely let M/n go. He ran away from the station and into a neighborhood where some of his not so close friends live. He need somewhere to stay just for the night.......